IGNORED

Cardiff manager sacked

Gillies Downs Leeds

12 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Amen, brother.

I actually prefer them to Swansea now , have got to dislike Swansea / fans more over the last 2-3 seasons . Also enjoy going to Cardiff for a night / afternoon on the piss have got to know a few Cardiff lads ( old Skool soul crew ) decent lads 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, redkev said:

I actually prefer them to Swansea now , have got to dislike Swansea / fans more over the last 2-3 seasons . Also enjoy going to Cardiff for a night / afternoon on the piss have got to know a few Cardiff lads ( old Skool soul crew ) decent lads 

Yeah I know what you mean, Swansea always seem to come just for a fight, Cardiff tend to come over with similar numbers but are a bit less aggressive.

How times have changed.

What’s really odd about this is does anyone think they would have done this if Wigan hadn’t equalised in the 96th minute? 

If they’d won then surely they wouldn’t have sacked him?

This strikes me as a panic decision, not because he was the right person in the first place (neither he or Morison who they sacked earlier on, were) but because it is based on conceding one goal.

Probably will be Warnock again, based on the mess he left Carrick at Boro (Ikpeazu or Martin Payero, anyone?) they will now accumulate some real shite in a desperate attempt to stay up.

• Like 1

Some fans would love us to be like Cardiff. Have 5 bad results and just sack the manager every time. 

If it's not this season, then next season they'll go down I think, just really badly run. The managerial appointments of Morison and Hudson have screamed 'We're running out of money for new managers'.

Warnock may go back on a low amount of wages, and keep them up but they'll still have the same short term issue

11 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Some fans would love us to be like Cardiff. Have 5 bad results and just sack the manager every time. 

If it's not this season, then next season they'll go down I think, just really badly run. The managerial appointments of Morison and Hudson have screamed 'We're running out of money for new managers'.

Warnock may go back on a low amount of wages, and keep them up but they'll still have the same short term issue

Next man in will be their 5th Manager in 2 seasons, and they've flip-flopped from dinosaurs lumping it forward, to managers like Hudson who at least tried to pass it around, but they cant score for shit. Lowest scorers in the division, and they are right in the brown stuff. Glorious

• Like 3

Just now, TonyTonyTony said:

Next man in will be their 5th Manager in 2 seasons, and they've flip-flopped from dinosaurs lumping it forward, to managers like Hudson who at least tried to pass it around, but they cant score for shit. Lowest scorers in the division, and they are right in the brown stuff. Glorious

The worrying thing for me about Cardiff was in the first month of the season how much they raved about O'Dowda. An average player here, has gone to them and they've raved about him. Their standards have dropped massively.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Their standards have dropped massively.

Indeed - thanks to Vincent. Arrogant enough to think he can chop/change managers on a whim.

Quote from Vincent :

"I hear talk that we have no plan. Do you honestly think I would have put in so much of my money if I had no plan? Do you think we are idiots?" he said firmly.

"Do you think I would be putting in money every month, particularly during the pandemic, if I didn't want success?"

"My plan is to take us up to the Premier League and stay there for at least ten years."

?

• Haha 1