IGNORED

Lost iPhone s18 south stand

SouthStand Sandwich

Lost property is usually keep in a cupboard in the shop. If the owner has already contacted the stadium and been told it’s not been handed in, they are going to think someone has picked it up and kept it.

If the owner isn’t on OTIB then it’s highly unlikely they will see their phone again.

• Like 1

Well, the answer to the question is I thought it was mine when I found it on the floor after our equalising goal… it was only until yesterday that I found the additional iPhone not belonging to me in my coat pocket… my iPhone (looking v similar)was in my pocket all along… one of those things .. hence the delay in putting out the announcement 

• Like 5
  • Robin 2

9 minutes ago, SouthStand Sandwich said:

Well, the answer to the question is I thought it was mine when I found it on the floor after our equalising goal… it was only until yesterday that I found the additional iPhone not belonging to me in my coat pocket… my iPhone (looking v similar)was in my pocket all along… one of those things .. hence the delay in putting out the announcement 

Maybe worth contacting club to say you’ve got it (assuming you’ve not done so already).

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SouthStand Sandwich said:

No one has rung it for info

Weird. Get phones handed in all the time in my job, and 99% of the time someone will call in the coming hours.

To those saying you should've handed it in to the club, my answer would be just because someone is working at the time, doesn't make them more honest or dishonest, you did the right thing imo with the phone being locked.

If they do claim it, don't expect a thank you. I've had some right rude c**** come in, unlock the phone when asked, and then just walk off!!!!!! Believe you me, I've had to bite my tongue on more than one occasion, manners of sewer rat and all on the young side. 

59 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

Arent all iphones tracked? 

Yeah that’s a point. 

@SouthStand Sandwich does the phone have power? - if it was in your pocket for 2 days I’d guess the charge has gone. If you can get it charged up then when the owner signs into his Apple ID he can see where it is.

Meaning he can come round and thank you for holding it, or beat the heck out of you on the misunderstanding you’ve nicked it, depending how he’s predisposed!

(Therefore I’m not condoning this action, just confirming it’s likely to aid it getting back to the owner in one way shape or form)!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SouthStand Sandwich said:

A lot of unfortunate coincidences there, none of which should be seen as your fault. By chance, were you recently employed as Chancellor of the Exchequer????

• Haha 2

Sounds like the popular concensus is, get it on charge asap and contact the club.  

If the owner has already contacted the club, they’ve probably left their contact details, in case it gets found during cleaning of the stadium before the next match.

Does seem strange if the person who lost it hasn’t already tried ringing it though.

3 minutes ago, BrizzleRed said:

If the owner has already contacted the club, they’ve probably left their contact details, in case it gets found during cleaning of the stadium before the next match.

.... Of course, they won't have much luck if they have left their mobile number...

• Like 1