IGNORED

Fifth Round Draw: Home to Man City

BUTOR

• The title was changed to Fifth Round Draw: Home to Man City
Just now, Engvall’s Splinter said:

I can’t see it making general sale. Presume season ticket holders will be able to purchase more than one ticket each. 

Don’t think that was the case last time. Don’t think it will be this time. I reckon people will buy up memberships though at £20.

5 minutes ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

I can’t see it making general sale. Presume season ticket holders will be able to purchase more than one ticket each. 

If every season ticket holder purchased more than one we would be over capacity........wouldn't we???

• Flames 2

16 minutes ago, onehowie said:

Nearly fifty years ago we beat Leeds in the fifth round...they were top of the first division and were unbeaten in 32 games, and if I remember correctly we were in a similar position as now in our league. Anything's possible!

..and it was a midweek game.

Now all we need is a three day week, power cuts and an afternoon kick off.......................

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I'm pretty sure both the Man Utd and Man City games made general sale last time. If you have a membership you don't have to panic imo.

Agreed.

My only concern is that City give equal priority to new members signing up tonight alongside those of us who have been members for years.

Last time priority was tiered for members based on games attended - only fair to do the same again.

• Like 3