IGNORED

Fifth Round Draw: Home to Man City

BUTOR

10 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

If every season ticket holder purchased more than one we would be over capacity........wouldn't we???

Not quite. We have about 13,300 STholders this season. About 4,000 of which are U19 1,000 or so are U25, and about 8,000 are full adult or 65+. The rest are player comp or other minority categories.

So assuming only the 9,000 adult and U25 STs could buy a +1 and assume 2,700 away fans, then you'd still be a few thousand under if everyone did.

Edited by ExiledAjax

6 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

They absolutely won’t and nor should they. One ticket per person. No tickets for mates of season ticket holders.

Yours,

A long time member.

Don’t we have about 13k season ticket holders? Even if they wanted to, they couldn’t do that, unless we are going to offer an away allocation of about 500!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Not too excited by that as we’ve played them recently.

it’s probably not winnable, it’s not an away trip to a new ground, full house I guess so some money in maybe TV too.

Kind of agree with this but at least decent crowd and will hopefully get some new fans along etc. 

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

No way season tickets get more than 1. That would be terrible. And I’m a season ticket holder 

Not possible anyway , 23,000 tops home tickets and we have at least 13,500 season ticket holders ( last number I saw July time ) 

So two each can’t be offered ?

Sorry to be a party pooper guys, but objectively, is this actually THAT good a tie for us?

• Little chance of progressing to next round. (and hence no reward money) 
  • Potential to get battered. 
  • No massive gate receipt as it's a home tie (roughly half of which goes to Man C) 

Maybe some money if we get selected for TV coverage - no idea how much that would be?

Interesting/exciting tie? Yes. 

"Good" tie? I'm not so sure. 

(Also, it does look a little bit tinpot when some of our fans get SO excited about simply playing Man City.) 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 12
  • Sad 1
  • Hmmm 2