IGNORED

Fifth Round Draw: Home to Man City

BUTOR

32 minutes ago, phantom said:

The Bears season ticket holders come in as members

The rest is self sorting

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It does amaze me so many still talking about when the game will be played - the club have already said it will be on the Wednesday UNLESS selected for TV

I have honestly never known so many people get in a frenzy about sales periods, allocations etc etc.

If you have a season ticket you WILL get your seat

If you are a member you WILL get the opportunity to be able to buy a seat

It WILL make general sale, but they WILL sell out

I could see man City not selling their full allocation..... 

33 minutes ago, phantom said:

The rest is self sorting

It does amaze me so many still talking about when the game will be played - the club have already said it will be on the Wednesday UNLESS selected for TV

I have honestly never known so many people get in a frenzy about sales periods, allocations etc etc.

If I'm a Hutu and the person in the ticket office is a Tutsi will I still get a ticket?

?

Thanks in advance.

• Hmmm 1

42 minutes ago, phantom said:

The rest is self sorting

Thanks Dad.

• Robin 1

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

What’s reckon?

Season card holders first

Members

Bears season card holders

general sale

something like that?

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Miss out the third of those. Why should a rugby fan (or indeed a flyers fan) get any precedent. If there is a third group, it should be non members with ticket purchase history.

Last time it was something like:

STH

Members with minimum five games

Members with minimum three games

All other members

Hangers on.

….I think that’s about as fair as it can be and solves the rugby problem. Hoping they do the same again, as I’m a member who comes fairly regularly.

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1

56 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

What’s reckon?

Season card holders first

Members

Bears season card holders

general sale

something like that?

I've seen posts from Man City fans around my ways who have gone and purchased memberships so they can get themselves tickets. I've also seen Man City fans from Bristol comment on our own social media that they are gonna buy tickets in the home end. 

So I hope the priority is

ST Holders

Half ST Holders

Members (with purchase history) 

And then any other criteria to try and ensure that as many genuine Bristol City fans can get a ticket for this game as possible. 

It would absolutely boil my piss if I was sat by someone who is a Man City fan who has cheated a genuine Bristol City fan out of a ticket. 

When was the last time we got the reigning champions in the Fa Cup? 

I think you're right about Bears fans having priority before. I can certainly remember that. 

I'm also sure I remember we did checks on social media and cancelled loads of tickets purchased by southwest based Man City/Utd fans. 

54 minutes ago, phantom said:

I've seen so many posts from people saying things like "me and my mates have been to so many games this season but probably won't get a ticket for this" 

"Can anyone help me get my son or daughter a ticket, they've been to loads of games this season" 

Of course they all have. They'd have purchased memberships if they were regular attendees as it pays for itself. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Yes it was strangely flat that night. There were so many big games in a small period that season that I wonder if we were all a little worn out and used to it. 

What bugs me about the highlights is the fact that all you can hear is metallic rustling coming from those plastic flags when the players come out

The Mashton Plastic Flag Co in China made a real killing that day . . . . . allegedly.

And ever since that day the club has been on Greta Glumberg's hit list for quadrupling our carbon footprint.

As an act of contrition, I urge fellow supporters to bring a wind-turbine or solar panel to the Man City game.

20 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

STH

All other members

Hangers on.

….I think that’s about as fair as it can be and solves the rugby problem. Hoping they do the same again, as I’m a member who comes fairly regularly.

You're a member, why didn't you say earlier? ?

30 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

STH

All other members

Hangers on.

I remember last time (Man Utd and Man City League cup games) being hacked off as away games didn't count towards your purchase history. I was then, and am now, a member, but I basically go to away games, with maybe one or two trips to AG a season when I'm back home seeing family. 5 years ago I'd done the four games necessary to get priority - but three of those were away games and so that wasn't enough to qualify me for any kind of priority. I wonder if this time around, after 5 years of data collection and software development, there might be a way to account for away purchases as well as home. 

I've no skin in this btw as I'm on holiday in the week of the 5th round so am not trying to angle to get myself a ticket. I just have a selfish soft spot for the City diaspora who support us away from home but rarely attend regular Saturday home games.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

STH

All other members

Hangers on.

For me it should be straight forward.

Season ticket holders for their seat only - not able to swap seats or buy extra

Members 

Anyone else who bought tickets for Swansea and West Brom FA Cup

Others

It means I probably won't get a ticket but if you attend the "crappier" rounds you should get first dibs on the plum tie.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I've seen so many posts from people saying things like "me and my mates have been to so many games this season but probably won't get a ticket for this" 

"Can anyone help me get my son or daughter a ticket, they've been to loads of games this season" 

Of course they all have. They'd have purchased memberships if they were regular attendees as it pays for itself. 

I'm guilty of not doing so, I've just checked my history and I really should stop doing pay on the day ? all mine are away games though and I'm sure the united game had a priority for members who had been to X amount of HOME games

I've got no beef, I don't deserve a ticket over a ST holder as I can't be there every week. For the United game I bought a half-season ticket as I calculated even by going to the 2 games over xmas / new year and a couple more it saved me money.

I've just bought a membership, I should have had one anyway, would have paid for itself in discount on games by now if I'd used it

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I remember last time (Man Utd and Man City League cup games) being hacked off as away games didn't count towards your purchase history. I was then, and am now, a member, but I basically go to away games, with maybe one or two trips to AG a season when I'm back home seeing family. 5 years ago I'd done the four games necessary to get priority - but three of those were away games and so that wasn't enough to qualify me for any kind of priority. I wonder if this time around, after 5 years of data collection and software development, there might be a way to account for away purchases as well as home. 

I've no skin in this btw as I'm on holiday in the week of the 5th round so am not trying to angle to get myself a ticket. I just have a selfish soft spot for the City diaspora who support us away from home but rarely attend regular Saturday home games.

Same here, and usually my decision to go away depends on what time I get out of work so usually comes down to a last minute decision and I just pay on the day. I've got 4 games in my history for this season but all away.

As I said above though, I know my place in the queue. I'd like to think I should be ok to get one but if not so be it, I'll wait for Wembley

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, phantom said:

One of the gems from Bristol Sport that all three clubs become members of the other sports when being a season ticket holder

According to the website only in terms of pricing,,,

image.jpeg.4c7ecd5ed13289bb351d77a61a1cd2d8.jpeg

The mention of 'priority' must be for rugby cups - surely? ("and don't call me Shirley") 

• Like 1