IGNORED

Anis Mehmeti - Signed 3.5 Year Deal (Confirmed)

Gol

1 hour ago, WessexPest said:

I can’t think of any others.

I know he’s been in England a while but as Norman Wisdom Is big in Tirana perhaps we should present him with a box set - failing that we can just show him a DVD of the slapstick comedians from Horfield in their variety show performance with Eric Morecambe last weekend…

Just the 22 years since birth!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Well the question was asked of him initially, but he was also the first person to suggest we had an interest in him. I thought his interest may be more extensive.

He's obviously got a degree of genuine inside intel.

But it doesn’t come from physically meeting Mehmeti or any other player we sign or being involved in that process.  

And he doesn’t work for BCFC, I know that much.  

Edited by Merrick's Marvels

I live in Buckinghamshire so know a few Wycombe fans. This lad is special and often compared to Eze (who they had on loan and raved about). 

Feels like penny has finally dropped for us, exactly type of player we should be getting in. Promoting Tinnion could be one of the best decisions our club has ever made.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bcfc24 said:

There is a bit of panic in the hierarchy after Tins set up an exciting day on twitter earlier. It looks like Cornick won’t be done due to Luton wanting a replacement which they don’t have lined up. Jake O’brien is tough because they are negotiating with both Palace and his current loan club. Currie is being held by AFCW although he really wants to move. City want all 4 but could end up with just 1 today.

This post was ridiculed for the first sentence but the rest of it is still on ringing true ?

51 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

He's obviously got a degree of genuine inside intel.

But it doesn’t come from physically meeting Mehmeti or any other player we sign or being involved in that process.  

And he doesn’t work for BCFC, I know that much.  

I don't know him, so I will take your word for that. All I did was answer a question that was aimed at him but with the only thought I had as to why he might have been in non league football.

18 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

There's 12 minutes of your life you'll never get back.

I find them interesting.  Wonder what it’s like coming into a dressing room full of strangers, especially from lower League…must be quite nervy for him.  Little things like “Phlegm” actually telling him his name, no expectation that he’d know who Curtis Fleming was.

• Like 5