IGNORED

Anis Mehmeti - Signed 3.5 Year Deal (Confirmed)

Gol

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I find them interesting.  Wonder what it’s like coming into a dressing room full of strangers, especially from lower League…must be quite nervy for him.  Little things like “Phlegm” actually telling him his name, no expectation that he’d know who Curtis Fleming was.

After looking at the stats /charts/numbers/graphs  as you do- a player running up and down an indoor hall with the odd bleeping sound must be positively a white knuckle ride to watch?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

After looking at the stats /charts/numbers/graphs  as you do- a player running up and down an indoor hall with the odd bleeping sound must be positively a white knuckle ride to watch?

Not really, but clear he’s never done an “SDS” before.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

You watched it…all 12 mins of it…Rennie explains.  No it’s not a discount sofa company. ?

I did, Dave. So I have to admit that I had the sound down.

For fear that you were trapping me into watching the full 12 minutes  again- I googled it (1.1 secs). It's single double single over 60 yards.

Let's stick to FFS, IMO and draw the line at : :laugh: ?

I have enough trauma about your chats and stats presuming that everyone but me understands them. PTSD.

Ps I've just found out that on otib you cant write L something L withouth it being changed to "laugh"

That's as bad as s a u c e 

Edited by Marina's Rolls Royce
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I find them interesting.  Wonder what it’s like coming into a dressing room full of strangers, especially from lower League…must be quite nervy for him.  Little things like “Phlegm” actually telling him his name, no expectation that he’d know who Curtis Fleming was.

I watched Bentleys one for Wolves and it’s funny to see him getting changed in the changing room sat next to Neves and all the players come say hello as they come in and he introduces himself to Diego Costa as ‘Bents’.

• Flames 1

On 31/01/2023 at 16:25, BCFC Rich said:

Already posted earlier in the thread, but for those who don't frequent the transfer forum, here is his highlights vid:

Well here's our Knockaert. He'll put bums on seats if he plays like that?

Love the way he doesn't shirk the physical stuff or fall over at the first opportunity, too. Good luck, son. 

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

I have a distant hope that won't be for a while yet, a good end to the season and if we have a realistic chance of challenging next year then maybe he will stay.

If he continues his progression, then by the end of the season I reckon that he will know he's ready to make the step up to the next level 

If he continues his progression, then by the end of the season more bigger clubs will be wondering whether they can afford to wait and risk missing out on a player with such potential.

The type of offers we all suspect will come in for him would make it difficult for the club to turn down.

The financial rewards on offer, allied to the chance to play at the highest level and give his career a further boost (with his agent's encouragement, no doubt!) Would make it difficult for the player to reject 

Of course, when we secure the FA Cup and promotion double all the above becomes academic! :D

• Like 2