IGNORED

On the bench??

old_eastender

54 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

We'll be unchanged.

Weimann is also available.

As has been said above Pring will almost certainly come in.

We will have 4 more players available for selection than the WBA game & so someone (probably King) as well as the youngsters won’t make the bench.

38 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

I’d go unchanged.

If you get the shirt for whatever reason and perform you deserve to keep it. That was our best performance of the season as a team, so barring injury, for me you keep the same team. Pring definitely unlucky not to be in but I think you have to reward that performance.

Dasilva did play well but away at Preston I think Pearson will prefer the physicality that Pring brings. 

1 hour ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Dasilva did play well but away at Preston I think Pearson will prefer the physicality that Pring brings. 

Yeah, I would expect Pring to come in…he didn’t lose the shirt.  Sykes, Tanner, Scott and Williams have all come straight back in this season, although Tanner’s was straight after the World Cup.

20 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Bench looks decent.

Haikin, DaSilva, Kalas, Cornick, Mehmeti, Weimann, Williams. 

Balance , game changers and can cover most positions.  

Reminds me of the retiring Tony Pulis.

In Stoke’s premier league years before every game when asked about the opposition he’d reply “you’ve only got to look at their bench, quality throughout”

Seemed like every bloody week he’d come out with that line. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Bench looks decent.

Haikin, DaSilva, Kalas, Cornick, Mehmeti, Weimann, Williams. 

Balance , game changers and can cover most positions.  

I suspect Mehmeti, Weimann and Williams will be starters when fit and/or acclimatised to the level, especially now Semenyo has left and we look to have moved to 4-3-3.

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

We will have 4 more players available for selection than the WBA game & so someone (probably King) as well as the youngsters won’t make the bench.

Do you subscribe to the view that if fit Weimann walks back into the side? Where does he fit now?

1 minute ago, headhunter said:

Accepting its a squad game I am interested in YOUR preferred starting line up based on fit players as of today.

Pring & Weimann in for Dasilva & Sykes, the rest unchanged from WBA, Cornick & Mehmeti on the bench.

Interesting use of capital letters..

56 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I suspect Mehmeti, Weimann and Williams will be starters when fit and/or acclimatised to the level, especially now Semenyo has left and we look to have moved to 4-3-3.

I was thinking short term. Be interesting to see how things change over the next few games. 

4 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Should we go unchanged (with the exception of Pring) would we have Weimann,, Cornick & Mehmeti on the bench??....

Good problem to have?? 

4 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

I’d go unchanged.

If you get the shirt for whatever reason and perform you deserve to keep it. That was our best performance of the season as a team, so barring injury, for me you keep the same team. Pring definitely unlucky not to be in but I think you have to reward that performance.

Pring has been different class of late -

Very much expect him to return.

Sykes played pretty well against WBA. Set up Scott for his goal. Also scored a few recently. Leave him in and only make a change by bringing in Pring. All players starting know there are good players on the bench and must keep their performances at a high level. If you play well you keep your place. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Son of Fred said:

Should we go unchanged (with the exception of Pring) would we have Weimann,, Cornick & Mehmeti on the bench??....

Good problem to have?? 

Absolutely, no right or wrong answer for me.

Though has already been pointed out if we lose the “he should have done this” merchants will be out in force on Saturday night.

• Like 3