IGNORED

Anyinsah To Start Tomorrow

Dave L

We'll see the real Scott Murray now. I wonder whether it's going to be worth the wait?

Of course, even if he is pants, there will be people on here Sunday saying, "he's played out of position for a couple of games, give him a chance" :Sleep12:

Will people run out of excuses? :rolleyes:

The thing is the guy's a bloody hero. I love him to bits but am prepared to admit if he is "past it". Hopefully he will improve tomorriw though.  :whistle:  :rolleyes:

My daughter used to think I was a bloody hero. Now she realises i'm a useless git.

It takes longer for some people :P

If it is Anyinsah and Murray wide in a 4-4-2 where does that leave G'fellow and Gillespie.BT's going to find it hard to keep all his strikers happy.That'll be another test of his managerial skills.

Neither will get a start along side Lita,that place will hopefully go to Miller with Heffernan relegated to the bench.

If it is 4-4-2 some would argue that its two games late.

Of course, even if he is pants, there will be people on here Sunday saying, "he's played out of position for a couple of games, give him a chance"  :Sleep12:

Will people run out of excuses?  :rolleyes:

I really fail to see how you (or anyone else) can write off a player after just a couple of games. Especially one we KNOW has some ability. Obviously you should be a scout for Sven Goran Eriksson, because you can tell if a player is past it on very little evidence. In fact you don't even have to see them play in their proper position before making up your mind !

And sorry if you find that arguement boring - believe it or not, many of us find the mindless knocking of first team players irritating too. Especially when its just based on a 'gut-feeling'.

But as for JA I'm really pleased that he's playing too - he COULD be a really exciting player for us. Lets hope the knockers don't destroy him before he's got a chance.

I think Anyinsah will be THE big player of the future. The problem will be if we can hold on to him. People talk about Doc and Coles being Premier class but Joe just seems to also have that certain 'something'. I hope he takes his chance and makes it work.

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

No offence to Joe but he hasn't even started a game yet,I've known him since he was 8 or 9 years old and I'm delighted he's starting a league game,but you can't tell if he has that 'something' on two substitute appearances....to be honest,Joe wasn't the lad everybody talked about coming through the ranks but 2004 so far has been a year where he has really knuckled down and concentrated on his football rather than other things,he has matured,is raw,fresh,and ready....

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21955

I can just picture Anyinsah now,running at the Bournemouth right-back who has only just recovered from injury then cutting inside of him and knocking the ball into Miller's feet before continuing his run beyond Miller,by now Orr has the ball and plays it between Anyinsah and Lita onto the grass ahead of them........

GOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLL!!!

Edit: I didn't post this in this thread if anybody is confused as to why I put that link in the post :rolleyes:

Sounds good. Will probably be back to 4-4-2 then with Murray on the right. Yippie!  :rolleyes:  :P

Joe's selection has the merit of balancing things up, a key consideration of whichever formation you deploy. Let's hope we take what chances fall our way.

No offence to Joe but he hasn't even started a game yet,I've known him since he was 8 or 9 years old and I'm delighted he's starting a league game,but you can't tell if he has that 'something' on two substitute appearances....to be honest,Joe wasn't the lad everybody talked about coming through the ranks but 2004 so far has been a year where he has really knuckled down and concentrated on his football rather than other things,he has matured,is raw,fresh,and ready....

No offence taken, obviously you know him better than me. It's just a gut feeling but I feel he is something special. He seems comfortable on the ball, confident, creative, exciting and has an eye for goal. Not many footballers make me go 'wow'! ( I can't think of a better word). Maybe I just WANT him to do well, time will tell. :rolleyes:

See news on main site - I reakon we are back with 4-4-2

Can feel it in me water, first win of season, 3-1 with Murray, Heffernan and Lita to Score

I require a 5-2 to the Bristol City..... whether I get it not remains to be seen

But .... yeah, it's early day's but in reality it is not too early, despite what many say on here, for us to have a convincing win against another team (admitted not a pushover team), which like last season (At B'mth) we should be beating comfortably.

If we seriously want to play division two football (Poke yer pokey Pola Championship kid yourself division tag) then we had better start thinking hard.

Go on nail me to the cross...... I don't care..... I've said what I've said and I'm still as Bristol City as the rest of you.

Positive..... lets win one!

Still..... that does not make a summer but it can extend the hope that so many of us feel for this club.

Up The City!

Lets not expet too much from the poor lad so soon!

I can just see it, he misplaces a pass in the first 5 minutes tomorrow and our forever fickle fans get on his back immediately!

Wouldn't suprise me if they did....

Archived