IGNORED

I hate Greg Cunningham

Antman

1 hour ago, italian dave said:

Did you see that gash down Nakhi’s calf when he came over to the City fans at the end of the game? Really nasty. 

In the cold light of day, I’d normally give most players the benefit of the doubt about whether an assault like that was deliberate or not. But not Cunningham - because I’ve seen his calculated efforts at intimidation too often before. 

I noticed too that there were two or three times when he sidled up to Sam Bell and was saying things to him - I wonder what that was about, but I’d hazard a guess that it wasn’t nice. 

No I didn't see that after the game, but i could tell from Nakhi's reaction at the time it was a foul with added extras.

Although Nahki can hold his own in a physical challenge he is usually quite mild/laid back. I don't think I've ever seen him so enraged as he was yesterday and took the matter into his own hands, it might not be right but can certainly understand why.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Out of his pie crust said:

Need to watch it back again but thought that the reason he went down pole axed after that aerial duel was because the ball hit him in the face

No Nahki shoves him, but in real time infront of me it looked like he had thrown a punch from the way Cunningham takes the dive. 

3 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It`s games like this that you need a Wilbs out there. I used to love it when some thug of a defender laid something on one of our younger/slighter players and about ten minutes later they would be writhing around having challenged for a header with him. He was a master at revenge and not getting caught and they rarely did it again.

⬇️⬇️⬇️

2 hours ago, eardun said:

Wilbs had so much nous. I used to love watching from the South Stand how he controlled the opponent he was up against, often when attacking or defending corners. Also very strong and clever with his body. 

Alby wasn’t sly, but he used his elbows to make it hard to get around him, he didn’t flail them.

Remember Brentford, start of 15/16…think he wanted this to be Harlee Dean, not James Tarkowski after Freeman’s red.

93BDF2B3-9139-437B-969E-3C8986BA1275.jpeg