IGNORED

Wells

Garland-sweden

Sykes has grown on me over the past few weeks. When he turned up I thought he was slap dash and lazy.....I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong....he's turning into a great asset. 

From the 70 yds sprint to track back and defend a couple of agames ago....to taking the heat to allow Wells to prep. Team player. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Nige just confirmed, Sykes was doing exactly what you said.

Sunderland were clearly trying to shithouse at that point we got the penalty  - They had a player down in the box "injured" and the keeper giving verbals to Sykes who was protecting the penalty spot. Nahki I think was away from all of that.

I dont lip read but as the penalty is nearly ready to be taken the keeper backs away - I think Sykes said to the keeper something along the lines of "Very nice but I'm not the one taking it", as he handed the ball to Wells wiith a big smile.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, cityal said:

Sunderland were clearly trying to shithouse at that point we got the penalty  - They had a player down in the box "injured" and the keeper giving verbals to Sykes who was protecting the penalty spot. Nahki I think was away from all of that.

I dont lip read but as the penalty is nearly ready to be taken the keeper backs away - I think Sykes said to the keeper something along the lines of "Very nice but I'm not the one taking it", as he handed the ball to Wells wiith a big smile.

Marvellous bit of shithousery.

• Like 2