IGNORED

Cardiff away tickets

OliOTIB

1 hour ago, harrys said:

You can’t buy tickets with a carer on line, the system doesn’t allow it, the reason they gave was “ anyone can say they need a carers ticket and get one for free” !!!!!!

Harry,I bought 5 tickets online,including one for a carer.It said underneath the carers season ticket, in red writing that it wasn’t possible to do so,now to be honest I don’t really know how I did it,I think I clicked on a link saying select,and it then let me purchase a ticket for the carer.Not much help I’m afraid,but you can definitely buy one for a carer online.

10 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

Harry,I bought 5 tickets online,including one for a carer.It said underneath the carers season ticket, in red writing that it wasn’t possible to do so,now to be honest I don’t really know how I did it,I think I clicked on a link saying select,and it then let me purchase a ticket for the carer.Not much help I’m afraid,but you can definitely buy one for a carer online.

Sorry Harry wrong thread?,thought I was on Man City ticket thread,what a d***.

I’ve been caught out missing tickets a few times (as a carer for my son).  I now pay full price online and then phone later for a refund.  They dont particularly like it… but I guess until it’s all as simple as the Man City game then I’ll have to continue that way

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Wealwayseatcheese said:

Oct 1989 , won 3-0. Loads of City there , Lashed down . Coins a plenty coming over back wall.  City broke out after match, carnage on Sloper road . 

The game where Walshy fired in a thunderous free kick?

Bedlam. 

edit. Think Walsh’s goal was before that game. 

Edited by glynriley

On 22/02/2023 at 09:20, Wealwayseatcheese said:

Oct 1989 , won 3-0. Loads of City there , Lashed down . Coins a plenty coming over back wall.  City broke out after match, carnage on Sloper road . 

Check out the crowd that day on the 11 v 11 results web page, only about 6 thousand from memory and we had around 2 thousand there.

On 22/02/2023 at 18:24, glynriley said:

The game where Walshy fired in a thunderous free kick?

Bedlam. 

edit. Think Walsh’s goal was before that game. 

It was the game when Super Bob scored a volley in front of the away end. Shelton got the first after Wimbleton missed a penalty (hit the post I think). 

• Like 2