IGNORED

Semenyo Coming on

REDOXO

7 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

…..in front of less than half the crowd at Ashton Gate today.

And unfortunately that will mean very little to Semenyo his family and his agent when i would imagine he is taking home probably triple what he was here a week.

It is mental though seeing Bournemouth in the Prem with that tiny stadium. It reminds me of Yeovil’s Huish Park. The stand behind one of the goals is some sort of semi permanent structure aswell by the looks of it.. tinpot as ****.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bris Red said:

And unfortunately that will mean very little to Semenyo his family and his agent when i would imagine he is taking home probably triple what he was here a week.

It is mental though seeing Bournemouth in the Prem with that tiny stadium. It reminds me of Yeovil’s Huish Park. The stand behind one of the goals is some sort of semi permanent structure aswell by the looks of it.. tinpot as ****.

Yeah and I really wish Antoine well, hope he scores loads and gets an even better move.

I just can’t enjoy seeing Bournemouth up there, call it jealousy or just not liking clubs that cheat but it doesn’t feel right them going up and down getting parachute payments.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Yeah and I really wish Antoine well, hope he scores loads and gets an even better move.

I just can’t enjoy seeing Bournemouth up there, call it jealousy or just not liking clubs that cheat but it doesn’t feel right them going up and down getting parachute payments.

Well let’s hope you have to put up with it for one more season as it’s probably worth a few million quid to us if they stay up this year. 

• Like 2

I don't think he's ever going to amount to much the way Bournemouth set up, a lone striker most of the time and whilst Semenyo is fast, strong etc I don't think he suits any striker role where he's not got enough support. 

I wish him all the best but realistically I think he may flop at Bournemouth unless they change up the way they use him. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, the1stknowle said:

Well let’s hope you have to put up with it for one more season as it’s probably worth a few million quid to us if they stay up this year. 

If that’s the case then it’s definitely worth following his progress, even if he plays for a tin pot outfit that nobody wants in the Premier League. This is such a competitive league and every penny will help us.

Edited by Wanderingred

8 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

He going to take some time I feel. Positive in his first two appearances. But he going to be bench player, apart for injury's, for a while I think 

Was he ever really more than that here I would say at a guess 99.9% of all games he played in he either got subbed or more likely was the sub.

Looks like he has settled in well to prem life, came on today at 58', couple of Bournemouth fans comments 

Semenyo. What a talent he is. He is a physical beast and he did such an impressive job late on of holding the ball up and keeping the ball down the right end of the pitch. His strength and pace is frightening, can’t remember seeing too many players with his raw physical attributes, he was bullying seasoned PL centre halves today.

I am really impressed with Semenyo, he is so calm and completely fearless on the ball. I love the way he waits for the defender to move and then just lifts the ball past them or dribbles round them.

• Like 9