IGNORED

Dougie Freedman

Vidal

24 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

I remember when scouts were smartly dressed, I'm telling you now by their atire, there is no way they work for a premiership club, those jeans are okder than Alex Scott.

I know 1 of Man Utd’s scouts who covers the south west, he’s also a part time painter , there not on good money and he certainly doesn’t go to games in a suit.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, redordead1 said:

Taking photos of people’s private devices from behind them without their consent is concerning behaviour and not something I’d be advertising.

Hope this doesn’t creep into other areas of your life. 

Mods - would suggest this is removed.

Better tell the club to stop filming us then!!!

23 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

So how do the rules work for the YouTube warriors who record themselves and large parts of the game? Why aren't they stopped from doing so?

You can film, take photos using your mobile, for personal use. However, you aren't allowed to share it to third parties, like YouTube, social media, football forums. Here's a very good explanation. https://www.engageweb.co.uk/is-it-illegal-to-film-and-share-your-own-football-highlights-16103.html 

As for what was photographed, it could possibly be a Journo, doing a match report. If they haven't got their press accreditation in 48hrs prior, some can't get in the press area and have to sit elsewhere. That's how they often set up a page and write notes during a game.

Or maybe an opposition scout report. 

Short video in basic layman's terms for those who don't know how that works.

1 hour ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Let me re phrase the question, I don't mean stop them on the day but look at taking down the content that they put online on a very regular basis.

I dont mind the content myself, fairly harmless, but why have a rule unless you try to enforce it?

It's like a lot of laws. It's there to be enforced when needed, but common sense often means they don't. Plus also YouTubers are great advocates for the game, it'll be cutting their nose off to spite their face. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Selred said:

It's like a lot of laws. It's there to be enforced when needed, but common sense often means they don't. Plus also YouTubers are great advocates for the game, it'll be cutting their nose off to spite their face. 

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I suppose if I ever tried to become an online sensation I would be bothered that the one time I did it the platforms would make an example out of me. A bit like those times when people say 'don't worry, the traffic wardens never  come around here'.

Cheers.

19 hours ago, redordead1 said:

Taking photos of people’s private devices from behind them without their consent is concerning behaviour and not something I’d be advertising.

Hope this doesn’t creep into other areas of your life. 

Mods - would suggest this is removed.

He was scouting scouts ?

• Haha 1