IGNORED

U21s v QPR (a) 7pm

Davefevs

1 minute ago, Feral Williams said:

Gah, sorry misunderstood the initial question.  SB-P is really developing into some unit - scary (for defenders) to think he’s still only 18 and still growing 

S P-H had a "goal" ruled out for offside after 3 minutes, City with several other chances. Idehen getting lots of mentions, I wonder whether he has a future here after all?

21 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Never seen it with him at all tbh. Far rather have Kadji or Taylor-Clarke in my midfield anyway. 

I preferred him to Kadji last season.  Totally different types of midfielder.  Owers is the ratty type, breaks up play, gets it, gives it.  I know he had a stomach muscle injury pre-season having gone to Austria…then just disappeared on loan to Gloucester.  I’d have liked to have thought he could have an EFL career, but this season can’t have helped.

Kadji just reminds me of Bakinson, I just struggke to get past that thought I’m afraid.  Owers did all his running for him 8n the games I watched last season, Kadji strolled around.  Having said that the clips I took of his Swindon debut looked better than his u23 stuff last season.  He’s still v.young though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

What’s happened to Josh Owers- seemed primed for making the step up last season and has stagnated…

Came on for an injured Acey tonight. He had a series of injuries that set him back I think. Trouble is the competition is fierce, maybe as fierce as it has ever been at this club and it seems to be easy to fall down the pecking order, even if it's not your fault.

Just now, redkev said:

As in ?     Poor attitude , mixing with wrong crowd , late nights in town , poking his tongue out behind Niger’s back ,

taking his ball home I’m not playing any more?  That kind of thing 

As in, thought he had already made it, what I was told by someone who would know was "you would think he was the one who had won a Premiership title, not Andy King"