IGNORED

The Changing Of The Front Three…

Silvio Dante

49 minutes ago, Bris Red said:

Still early days for me on Cornick but I’ll be honest I haven’t been overly impressed with what I’ve seen from him so far.

You’re right.

It is early days, 1 start & 2 sub appearances of less than half an hour each & posters are coming out with the “not impressed” stuff already.

He was 6/10 last night & worked hard, one brilliant back heel to Weimann, a few things didn’t quite come off.

He’s a proven Championship player but some are on his case already.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, redkev said:

I personally thought how ever good Anis is going forward and some great wing play he takes up space that pring goes charging into . Something for the coaches to look at I say .

That’s not a massive issue. Pring just has to go inside at times then back out with his movement or Mehmeti goes inside to give Pring space to run into. Work on the training ground as you allude to. Mehmeti’s wing play in the long run is going to be a huge asset.

5 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

You’re right.

It is early days, 1 start & 2 sub appearances of less than half an hour each & posters are coming out with the “not impressed” stuff already.

He was 6/10 last night & worked hard, one brilliant back heel to Weimann, a few things didn’t quite come off.

He’s a proven Championship player but some are on his case already.

He’s a bit rusty, that’s the truth of it. Same as Weimann was but we’ll need them in the run in so they’ve got to get minutes.

4 hours ago, Bris Red said:

Still early days for me on Cornick but I’ll be honest I haven’t been overly impressed with what I’ve seen from him so far.

Yes very early days as you say, but I did think he was meant to be more 'Championship ready' than Mehmeti,  but it seems the opposite.

In my defence i know little about either player, I didn't get sucked in to reading all the highs and lows about them when they were rumoured targets. Did I read somewhere though, probably on here that Cornick hasn't played much due to injury lately?

• Like 1