IGNORED

Harry Cornick and Steve Jones

BigAl&Toby

This team excels in the role of underdog, so it was interesting to see us in the role of favourite. Crowd and team on pitch...

Gotra remember, second game in a week, we did struggle to break them down and missed some elements of aggression in the press. We just didn't get going and it was frustrating... 

Mehmeti grew into the game, but I know that Andi and Cornick will take time to gel.

We go again, think we will win on sat against that crowd and atmosphere.

Anyone think we needed a new midfield player rather than Harry Connick-Jones in January?

Our small squad feels very unbalanced. We're a booking/injury away from having to play Andy King in midfield. And two bookings from perhaps having to play Vyner as an emergency defensive midfield player with Kalas at centre back. Seven games in 22 days coming up (from Hull onwards).

On 16/02/2023 at 09:12, BigAl&Toby said:

Is it me?

Is Harry Steve’s love child? Who remembers SJ? His running around. His tan. His song.

Or is it me? Are my reading glasses no longer upto the job of watching football?

And whilst we’re talking forwards. Anis. Cross or shot?

9A0E83CA-620D-43B5-9890-8BCAE8D9124D.jpeg

1C8100F8-07CB-443D-AFE0-AE8E62C7E9F3.jpeg

I remember his bizarre abdominal injury.

19 hours ago, mozo said:

I can still vividly remember watching Steve Jones score the winner at Scunthorpe at our end. I seem to remember that he'd been on a barren run, so was celebrating bigtime after getting his toe on a long ball.

He got two that day I think? The first time we`d played at the new Glanford Park - bloody miles from anywhere stuck on an industrial estate.

• Like 2