IGNORED

Bid to buy Manchester United

Jerseybean

2 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

It seems that when you live in the hot  desert the rain of Manchester and the coldness of Newcastle become very appealing. 

Think it's more a case of when you live in the cold and wet of Manchester and Newcastle, the hot desert, and what lies beneath, becomes very appealing.

2 minutes ago, Percy Pig said:

No win, you see the difference between me and yourself is I don't think I have any right to tell you what to say and where to say it. I honestly couldn't give less of a shit about you or your opinion. 

You on the other hand feel obliged to interject into other peoples conversations and dictate where they should present them despite not being a moderator. 

I simply thought it funny to note how much of a raging hypocrite you are. 

I do note how you've lied there, though. I responded to the third post about the subject of Warnock's toryism. I made a small and fairly insignificant interjection that disputed the point made by another poster. (A debate, if you will). 

That you clearly feel so guilty about your own voting record that you feel it necessary to attempt to shut down any debate, light hearted or otherwise, on the subject is about the only interesting thing about your input so far. 

I've added you to "ignore". I advise you reciprocate. 

You ok hun? Been on the Source for the afternoon by any chance?

Shame you've put me on ignore (how will I cope) and just decided to make up a load of stuff, as you really seem one of those people who are very open minded and open to any sort of debate and criticism, what was it, a huge 3 posts and then the "you're on ignore", so very adult. ?

Very snowflakey....

22 minutes ago, Percy Pig said:

You're a very strange person. 

All you've done is insult me, call me names. Before the above post I have replied with two words and an emoji to you. You're getting very worked up over a post that wasn't even that controversial. 

Think you've got the issue here, mate. As I said, you're on ignore. It's not an insult, hence me recommending you do the same to me, its just evident that you and I will not be able to have a conversation about anything so why bother? I've not seen you post anything I've found valuable or insightful and judging by your responses to me, you find me infuriating. So let's just not interact? 

If that's "snowflakey" (whatever the hell that playground nonsense means) then I'm a blizzard. 

To quote you earlier: "You don't need to reply". 

Good grief.

You must tell porkies for a living as more things get made up each time you post.

If I'm on ignore how are you reading and quoting my posts? Silly me asking a question, when you obviously won't see it.....

I think you better contact the admin as your "ignore" facility simply isn't working. Again, silly me giving you advice when I'm on ignore as you won't see it.....

Must be a Tennents Super Sunday in the PP household.

Just now, Percy Pig said:

Yes, I'm an alcoholic because you don't have a clue how a piece of functionality works. 

You are embarrassing yourself here, fella. 

I'm still on ignore I see, twice now, or is it thrice? Ignore on, ignore off, ignore back on, he's posted so ignore back off, sod that I'll stick to my word and put him back on ignore, oh balls he's posted again so better get that ignore back off so I can respond and tell him he's back on ignore.

No wonder why you are called Percy Pig - it's all those massive porkies you tell.

And I'm embarrassing myself here. Brilliant.

2 minutes ago, Percy Pig said:

Here's how it works, you strange little man. Screenshot_20230219_204605_Chrome.thumb.jpg.00d46dabf4275f5b77dc951f54e001c7.jpg

Thanks for that. I think most know how the ignore facility works - the point is when you put someone on ignore the reason is for you to ignore them. To then read their posts and quote them, and then keep responding (whilst claiming they are on ignore), sort of defeats the purpose doesn't it - and quite frankly is a little bit embarrassing.

To help you out a little:

ignore
/ɪɡˈnɔː/

verb

1. refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally.

3 minutes ago, Percy Pig said:

Absolutely rattled. ?

Yeah definitely. I'm sure anyone who can bebothered to even read any of this will be thinking "that Percy got that other fella rattled". 

Maybe you should re-read your posts after putting me on a 4 hour ignore. You've completely lost the plot.

Just put me on ignore and leave me on ignore. I haven't done, or said anything wrong whatsoever.

If you want to dish it out then you can have some back and it's fair game. Why you are so upset I don't really know, maybe nobody ever has a little go back at you and you simply cannot take it, for someone who is open to debate it seems very odd behaviour though.

Unsure why you have had to send me a DM with an expletive in telling me to give it a rest when you are dishing it out yourself. All you needed to do was give it a rest yourself rather than bringing a post up 5 hours after it was posted. Do you honestly not expect nobody to reply to you when you quote them? It's an open forum, and if you don't like it then I'm afraid it isn't my problem.

You could have easily left it alone yourself, but you chose not to.

• The topic was locked