IGNORED

Matty James.

steviestevieneville

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I started a thread on him a number of weeks ago but he gets better . Absolute class act today . His positional play with & without the ball , simple passes that sets us up going forward. There’s a reason he’s got a prem title medal 

MotM today for me. Cleaned up more than an OCD housewife.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I started a thread on him a number of weeks ago but he gets better . Absolute class act today . His positional play with & without the ball , simple passes that sets us up going forward. There’s a reason he’s got a prem title medal 

Doesn’t need a new thread.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ProfitInMyPocket said:

Him and Williams were everywhere today, gave us a good base to get the ball down and play.

Much as I feel Mehmeti is gonna gets fans on their feet, those two today were brilliant.  Think Alex could’ve done with coming deeper to get on the ball a bit more too.

Thought Sykes had a very good game too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Much as I feel Mehmeti is gonna gets fans on their feet, those two today were brilliant.  Think Alex could’ve done with coming deeper to get on the ball a bit more too.

Thought Sykes had a very good game too.

Sykes has done very well in the more advanced role & it suits him . I was impressed with more after the change . Obviously helped him playing wing back earlier in the season but he had a very mature game today. Actually they seem to be growing as a squad 

I thought James was very good and Williams not far behind. I'd like to see Sykes be a little more front foot, but he does put the ball in good areas. Mehmeti is exciting and be more of a threat if he releases the ball early every now and then.
Kalas did well when he came on too. But MoM for me was James.

• Like 1