IGNORED

Stolen World Cup trophy

Dastardly and Muttley

41 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Bit embarrassing IF it was City fans.

Embarrassing for them anyway, not for all of us as a group. Unless the actions of a few thieving divs are going to be used to tar an entire fanbase?

In which case Gasheads are racist, sexual predators who attack young mothers in front of their kids at away games and Sunderland fans shit on their own seats during matches instead of using the bog.

…..*tag Geordie mates* an THAT is Y NEwcAstle fAns will ALWAYS Be better thAn sUndErlAnd 

and punch Horses

18 hours ago, MelksRed said:

There are no distinguishing features that make these idiots city fans....not wearing colours....hope they aren't....embarrassing if they are. Equally embarrassing if they have flung mud only for it to come out that they aren't Robins! 

In fairness, they did say they had clear images that they were willing to release if it wasn't returned, so my assumption is that those images are what they're basing their accusations on, not the images shown in the tweet.

Bell ends regardless of affiliation though - like you say, just embarrassing.

2 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

In fairness, they did say they had clear images that they were willing to release if it wasn't returned, so my assumption is that those images are what they're basing their accusations on, not the images shown in the tweet.

Bell ends regardless of affiliation though - like you say, just embarrassing.

In fairness, that's the sort of thing you say when you have not got clear images, but good they have it back

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

City have one as well. When we won it the Football League got replicas made for all their member clubs.

Interesting fact I did not know. Just by the by, the one nicked and now returned if the pictures used are right is of the latest version of the WC, not the one we won.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Spudgun said:

Just seen on a Facebook page that it's been found north of Sunderland in a kebab house.

Not sure if it's rumour or official, hopefully the latter.

I wonder if they’ve realised that it’s not the World Cup that’s been returned but that they’ve carved a doner into the shape of the World Cup, poured some custard over it, and handed that over instead.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I wonder if they’ve realised that it’s not the World Cup that’s been returned but that they’ve carved a doner into the shape of the World Cup, poured some custard over it, and handed that over instead.

There is some CCTV footage.

Screenshot2023-02-21at02_36_15.png.ba1ba487228f02b436da8e30c24ac4ec.png