IGNORED

Stolen World Cup trophy

Dastardly and Muttley

Why?.....just why?

There are no distinguishing features that make these idiots city fans....not wearing colours....hope they aren't....embarrassing if they are. Equally embarrassing if they have flung mud only for it to come out that they aren't Robins! 

Edited by MelksRed

32 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Why?.....just why?

There are no distinguishing features that make these idiots city fans....not wearing colours....hope they aren't....embarrassing if they are. Equally embarrassing if they have flung mud only for it to come out that they aren't Robins! 

I’ve asked them for proof on their Twitter - no reply yet. Must have some idea, though, to accuse us. You’d think, anyway.

Just for a bit of context the Fans Museum is a Charitable Trust unconnected to the football club itself. They do loads of good work in the local community with other voluntary groups most notably local Veterans. They are a fantastic group of people and I’m sure a lot of your fans would have enjoyed their hospitality on Saturday. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Isn’t there a true story of an amateur club from that areal who participated in a World Cup before England took the competition seriously ? 
I seem to remember a film about it. 

I thought Donner Kebab was one of their Turkish players. 

West Auckland won the World Cup in 1909

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/first-world-cup-winners-were-1459886.amp

Edited by pongo88
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, phantom said:

How does he know they're Bristol City fans? 

Pathetic how he tags Rovers supporters into the tweet 

Bit embarrassing IF it was City fans.

Embarrassing for them anyway, not for all of us as a group. Unless the actions of a few thieving divs are going to be used to tar an entire fanbase?

In which case Gasheads are racist, sexual predators who attack young mothers in front of their kids at away games and Sunderland fans shit on their own seats during matches instead of using the bog.

…..*tag Geordie mates* an THAT is Y NEwcAstle fAns will ALWAYS Be better thAn sUndErlAnd 

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan