IGNORED

County Cricket 2023 Season

phantom

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Maybe. But Roelofson should have snapped him in half then?

Its on the batter to avoid the fielder, if it had been deliberate by Henry or if he'd had a look where the batter was then thats a different story. Batter should be looking where he's running so should never have been in that situation 

Also that's outrageous from Green

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Fact is, he’d have been home had he not slowed down to avoid injuring the bowler. It’s out, but I think it’s a poor show for the appeal.

As the commentator said, it's the batter's responsibility, better awareness to change his line and he'd probably been safe.

Edited by northsomersetred

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

I’d never have appealed. And if I had and then watched the replay I’d have rescinded it. I think it’s poor. 

Why? The fielding team has done nothing wrong and I'd be saying it if it was roles reversed. The batter should make sure he's running on a line that will get him in, Henry hasn't exactly moved a lot to be where he was either.

Just now, northsomersetred said:

As the commentator said, it's the batter's responsibility, better awareness to change his line and he's probably been safe.

I know it is. But my point is that he slowed down to avoid injuring the pair of them. Perhaps he should have cut him in half. I know it’s out, but there shouldn’t have been an appeal. 

• Like 1

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I know it is. But my point is that he slowed down to avoid injuring the pair of them. Perhaps he should have cut him in half. I know it’s out, but there shouldn’t have been an appeal. 

All down to poor running 

Just now, TomF said:

Losing wickets but posting good score.  Be a tricky chase under floodlights I reckon 

Nah. Somerset’s batting is wicked. Our bowling less so. 

Just now, slartibartfast said:

No, I want him to and I'm Glos !

To think he played test match cricket for England. To say his regressed is the understatement of the century.