IGNORED

O'Neills - New Kit Supplier (Confirmed)

3 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

The Bears training gear actually looks decent and is consistent with their branding.

Something at the football club has gone very very wrong and it needs fixing ASAP. The communication has been non existent and that bothers me just as much as the poor range.

FB_IMG_1690477068780.jpg

They fill it well which probably helps. 

A footballers YouTube channel I watch quite a bit, just posted a new video.

About 45seconds into the video, him and the kit man are talking about their new Hummel gear & say ‘it’s definitely better than O’Neills’?

Thought it was very apt that that came up at this moment in time. 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

A footballers YouTube channel I watch quite a bit, just posted a new video.

About 45seconds into the video, him and the kit man are talking about their new Hummel gear & say ‘it’s definitely better than O’Neills’?

Thought it was very apt that that came up at this moment in time. 

Thats hilarious

2 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

The Bears training gear actually looks decent and is consistent with their branding.

Something at the football club has gone very very wrong and it needs fixing ASAP. The communication has been non existent and that bothers me just as much as the poor range.

FB_IMG_1690477068780.jpg

Agreed. Really nice. And as you say, consistent with their brand - that’s the key bit.

Scroll through our social media feeds at the moment and you see red, white, yellow, green, blue and black all represented without any brand consistency. The players are showing up for a signing session in blue, in their home stadium surrounded by fans wearing red. The brand is an absolute mess.

Our training wear is like easyjet cabin crew suddenly getting a green uniform. It doesn’t make any sense.

• Flames 2

12 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

It's only you that seem to have an issue with this and that's probably because you're gas. 

We had blue on our kits in 1894, 3 years before your lot had a light shade of blue on your kits. We played in blue for our FA cup final. 

It wasn't until 1930 that you adopted a shade of blue. 

We've both pretty much always had white. 

I'm looking forward to us once again using blue as its part of our history. 

IMG-4359.jpg

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

That yellow kit with that eagle thing is horrible. Some of the training gear I've seen is horrible. I'm full expecting the away kit to be horrible.

Who designed the new badge? It's just about ok (I think), but it could be so much better. I would be looking to change it.

Man, we're desperately struggling in this area...

17 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

FB_IMG_1690477068780.jpg

I’ve no idea why we don’t go for the same colour scheme across both clubs.  They have added non-traditional red to their navy and white. If we added navy it would look fine. Both clubs could have the same training wear/jackets  just stick a different badge on it. Ideally a better brand than O’Neils but those t-shirts look better than anything the football club has produced so far. Surely we could strike a great deal with a supplier? 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Mendip City said:

I’ve no idea why we don’t go for the same colour scheme across both clubs.  They have added non-traditional red to their navy and white. If we added navy it would look fine. Both clubs could have the same training wear/jackets  just stick a different badge on it. Ideally a better brand than O’Neils but those t-shirts look better than anything the football club has produced so far. Surely we could strike a great deal with a supplier? 

No.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

A Collarwatch™ update - bought the boy his shirt today and Harry Hill indeed wouldn’t wear it himself (this is a 13 years size, with a 20 years collar presumably….) 

IMG_3906.jpeg

The badge really doesn’t look right on the kids size shirts either. Small kits need a smaller badge, but they’ve just kept the adults size which then overlaps the pinstripe’s (the badge sits within them on adults).

The consistency across the shirts is terrible

43 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

A Collarwatch™ update - bought the boy his shirt today and Harry Hill indeed wouldn’t wear it himself (this is a 13 years size, with a 20 years collar presumably….) 

IMG_3906.jpeg

Take it back, it's the only way they will understand

43 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

IMG_3906.jpeg

A 20 years collar in a neck brace you mean !

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

IMG_3906.jpeg

I’d be taking that back & complaining about the quality , size , badge everything & getting a refund . They need to know how pissed of the fans are with this . I never played in kit that bad playing local football 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

IMG_3906.jpeg

That is disgraceful. The badge looks like its been pasted on using Microsoft paint, and the collar is an abomination. 

I can't comprehend a team in the second division has put this together. Shambolic effort.

6 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

IMG_3906.jpeg

Please tell me you are taking that monstrosity back? 

On 27/07/2023 at 18:47, Carey 6 said:

About 45seconds into the video, him and the kit man are talking about their new Hummel gear & say ‘it’s definitely better 

Watching the England game v Denmark. Denmark’s kit is that Hummel red one which was template for ours. Comparing that to O’Neils it looks mint. 

44 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

There’s more!

The Bristol City “ribbon” inside the collar ??‍♂️

A fellow local trader of some repute, a Mr. Derek Trotter of nearby Nelson Mandela House, would refuse to sell merchandise of this quality on his stall

IMG_3909.jpeg

IMG_3908.jpeg

If you have a Twitter account or Instagram you need to post these pictures & the one of your boy & tag the club, Jon & Steve Lansdown , oneils as well. That’s a disgrace 

• Like 3