IGNORED

O'Neills - New Kit Supplier (Confirmed)

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

Screenshot2023-08-22at18_04_31.png.818240a321248b80f9f3dec4f95b0cfa.png

Rather like that Sutton home kit.

We know that the design team already have a souvenir box of ‘Man City’ crayons.

Wonder if we left them with that shirt template, a few white crayons and maybe a single black one. Give them instructions for a white background, black collar and cuff edging with the sky blue horizontal stripes. Could be half decent as an away kit. 

51 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Guess not then!

I thought it said adults under the first photo, must have imagined it. 

16 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Rather like that Sutton home kit.

We know that the design team already have a souvenir box of ‘Man City’ crayons.

Wonder if we left them with that shirt template, a few white crayons and maybe a single black one. Give them instructions for a white background, black collar and cuff edging with the sky blue horizontal stripes. Could be half decent as an away kit. 

Wouldn't be the worst design we've seen.

Just to add to this, our academy sides have been playing for a month now and still don’t have any home kit to wear. They’re playing in either that horror show of a third kit or the light blue training shirts at the moment. No idea when the home kits will be ready but there are no sign of them yet. 

• Sad 2
  • Hmmm 1

You'd think the club would rather see kids walking around Bristol with City shirts and training/leisure wear on rather than United, Liverpool, Chelsea etc. If we are pricing ourselves over and above those teams then we're fighting a losing battle. 
It's a bit of a joke though. I'd expect those prices for a Nike Adidas hoody but (with respect) an Irish brand better known for Gaelic football that very few people in England have even heard of? I'm not pointing the finger at them mind, someone at the club sets the prices. We'll have a price we buy for and a price we sell for. The commercial side of the club is an absolute embarrassment and shows what they think of the supporters to be honest. Cash cows to be milked at every opportunity. The prices are going up and the quality is going down, and I apply that to kit, merchandise, training wear, food, let's hope we aren't adding team to that this season

• Like 1

Well for those that have said we should have stuck it out with Hummel .....

Screenshot2023-08-23at16_33_32.png.a1587bd90947d116447ac657378b31ff.png

From their OS.

"The delivery to the club’s fulfilment partner contained a multitude of errors which have required extra time for the warehouse team to process before dispatch can begin.

The club apologises for the delay, which is out of its control, and the team are working round the clock to correct the errors and begin fulfilment as soon as possible."

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Well for those that have said we should have stuck it out with Hummel .....

Screenshot2023-08-23at16_33_32.png.a1587bd90947d116447ac657378b31ff.png

From their OS.

"The delivery to the club’s fulfilment partner contained a multitude of errors which have required extra time for the warehouse team to process before dispatch can begin.

The club apologises for the delay, which is out of its control, and the team are working round the clock to correct the errors and begin fulfilment as soon as possible."

I’d rather wait for a nicely designed kit, well made and actually displaying our clubs official badge!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BasSavage88 said:

Buy on dhgate. Get what you want and delivered in 2 weeks 

What are those dhgate ones like? I mean I'm not expecting exceptional quality, but are they decent enough for the price? Also, have had a look on site and most pictures show shirt without manufacturer badge on chest. Do they actually arrive as shown, or do they have the manufacturer on too? Wouldn't want to buy it without, as would definitely look like a cheap knock off.

6 minutes ago, Ashton Yate said:

What are those dhgate ones like? I mean I'm not expecting exceptional quality, but are they decent enough for the price? Also, have had a look on site and most pictures show shirt without manufacturer badge on chest. Do they actually arrive as shown, or do they have the manufacturer on too? Wouldn't want to buy it without, as would definitely look like a cheap knock off.

It is a cheap knock off. Although it might be better than the real thing.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Ashton Yate said:

My little one has a size 3-4 years, and the badge is printed on, not sure if that's because it's a kids one though. Have seen adult ones in the shop with the proper badges.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ashton Yate said:

Honestly very good, they don’t put the manufacture on them cuz obvious reasons but when you get them it is on there, just ordered the pink GK shirt from there, will post when I receive, £12 can’t go wrong 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Honestly very good, they don’t put the manufacture on them cuz obvious reasons but when you get them it is on there, just ordered the pink GK shirt from there, will post when I receive, £12 can’t go wrong 

Brilliant, thanks. Thought that might have been the case. Tempted to get one and see what they're like. If decent then am tempted to get others, like European teams and retro shirts. 

How do you know which one to buy though, as there are loads of different ads and prices? Are they different sellers? Just pick one at random? Assume it is the same product?

11 minutes ago, Ashton Yate said:

Brilliant, thanks. Thought that might have been the case. Tempted to get one and see what they're like. If decent then am tempted to get others, like European teams and retro shirts. 

How do you know which one to buy though, as there are loads of different ads and prices? Are they different sellers? Just pick one at random? Assume it is the same product?

Honestly bought loadsa retro ones and they’re bloody good, cheaper than the shit fakes we use to buy in mentor a every year as kids, happy to take pics and send you some of the stuff I have bought in the past from there, but right now I’m in bed ? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ashton Yate said:

Here’s one, can’t see it all but you get the idea

IMG_0256.jpeg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Honestly bought loadsa retro ones and they’re bloody good, cheaper than the shit fakes we use to buy in mentor a every year as kids, happy to take pics and send you some of the stuff I have bought in the past from there, but right now I’m in bed ? 

Yea the retro ones look good. Fancy a few retro England shirts. Yea send a few pics when you get a chance pal, that would be great. Thanks.

14 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

They are great quality 

Edited by BasSavage88
  • Like 3