IGNORED

O'Neills - New Kit Supplier (Confirmed)

Just now, Ashton Yate said:

Yea the retro ones look good. Fancy a few retro England shirts. Yea send a few pics when you get a chance pal, that would be great. Thanks.

Yeah got most England old ones!! Euro 96 my faves, anyway can’t send pics via message, shoot me a message I’ll ping them over fb or something :laugh:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ashton Yate said:

Brilliant, thanks. Thought that might have been the case. Tempted to get one and see what they're like. If decent then am tempted to get others, like European teams and retro shirts. 

How do you know which one to buy though, as there are loads of different ads and prices? Are they different sellers? Just pick one at random? Assume it is the same product?

Got the kids the GK kits before City got round to selling them, and they’ve stood up to multiple training sessions on hard ground over the summer. 

With sizing, it can be a bit of a lottery.  Football kits tend to be easy to work out the sizing, as generally speaking they just give the same information you’d get from the supplier (Nike, Adidas ect).  For other stuff, like branded Polo shirts it’s all over the place - I took a punt and it didn’t pay off at all, so will stick to football stuff. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ashton Yate said:

Brilliant, thanks. Thought that might have been the case. Tempted to get one and see what they're like. If decent then am tempted to get others, like European teams and retro shirts. 

How do you know which one to buy though, as there are loads of different ads and prices? Are they different sellers? Just pick one at random? Assume it is the same product?

That's what I was wondering.

My niece plays in goal for a local (to her) academy side, her Dad's Spurs so I thought I'd get her a City one. But the site is a bit confusing with so many options. Might just have a punt.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Got the kids the GK kits before City got round to selling them, and they’ve stood up to multiple training sessions on hard ground over the summer. 

Just looking on there, how do you judge the sizes?
The link I clicked just hast S M L XL etc the 16, 18 , 20 

I'm assuming these dhgate tops are the same ones you can buy from the markets in Turkey? We've not long got back from there, my eldest daughter got the Bayern Munich floral top (Oktoberfest edition) and my middle daughter got the Fenerbahce, Galatasaray and Inter Miami tops. They ate all surprisingly good quality and it is actually quite hard to tell them apart from the real thing. Plus I managed to haggle them down to £30 for the four tops, so can't go wrong for £7.50 each!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ashton Yate said:

I have seen some that have a size guide, which details chest/height size etc. Maybe look around at the different ads.

Cheers, I'll look through them, though first "kids" sizes I found was kids 16, kids 20 and I've no clue what that means ?

1 minute ago, Red Homer said:

I'm assuming these dhgate tops are the same ones you can buy from the markets in Turkey? We've not long got back from there, my eldest daughter got the Bayern Munich floral top (Oktoberfest edition) and my middle daughter got the Fenerbahce, Galatasaray and Inter Miami tops. They ate all surprisingly good quality and it is actually quite hard to tell them apart from the real thing. Plus I managed to haggle them down to £30 for the four tops, so can't go wrong for £7.50 each!

Slightly off topic but some of the good available in turkey now are top quality 

I bought a Lacoste polo shirt last week and it’s impossible to tell the difference between fake and original 

38 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Thanks , I eventually found one with a guide of sorts. Just took a punt, 1 kids keepers & one old 3rd shirt for me £27. 
Just have to wait to see if they turn up now. 

It will do, just don’t expect it much before end of Oct, though sometimes it arrived quicker. 

3 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Wow that is class there is absolutely no way you’d be able tell this is a cheap knock off the attention to detail is amazing wow looks like it will definitely survive the washing machine too eat you heart out O’Neilllls

Red one survived the wash so far about 5x ? still going strong 

• Flames 1