IGNORED

Was it a pen?

BS3_RED

16 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Plus there was a nailed on handball in the box by them earlier in the game.

This was the odd thing. The pen was a handball in the box, but Hull were probably rightly whinging about it being accidental and ball-to-hand. 

The earlier one had no such excuse. The defender stuck his hand up like a basketball player to deflect away a cross into the box.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Davefevs said:

South Standers would’ve got a good view of his hand being out and deflecting it downwards.

Correct I’m sat right behind goal and had his hand been by his side fair enough but hand was up to shoulder height and stopped cross deflecting ball downwards ,definitely a pen 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Magger1 said:

Correct I’m sat right behind goal and had his hand been by his side fair enough but hand was up to shoulder height and stopped cross deflecting ball downwards ,definitely a pen 

Ta.

I think the reason some people, including Rosenior, think it was soft, debatable, etc…is because we’ve seen so many similar not given.  As you say, definitely a pen…other dubious decision making doesn’t change that.