IGNORED

Nakhi up top?

glastored

58 minutes ago, glastored said:

Surely Wells has to start on Tuesday? Sam Bell may be the future, but I don’t think he’s the one to face Man City for the majority of the game. Bring him on as a sub, by all means, but not from the start.

Wells already confirmed by NP will start, as will Sam Bell I'd wager but in his natural position on the LHS as Mehmeti (and Cornick) cup tied.

33 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Anyone know what was behind the switch move Ng Sykes to right back? Just Tanner tiring a little?

Think he’d done his job on containing Ebiowei, who’d gone off, plus they swapped to a 442, and using Tetteh to find Longman.  Bit of fresh legs in Cornick in front of a Duracell Sykes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Surely he starts with Bell and Wells Tuesday 

We don’t play with two up front . It’ll either be a front 3 of bell , wells & Sykes/wiemann or a 4231 . I think he’ll go 433 with Scott dropping a few yards deeper . We’ll get overran otherwise . We’ll see Tuesday 

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Anyone know what was behind the switch move Ng Sykes to right back? Just Tanner tiring a little?

I'm probably reading too much into it , but ....

We have more options forward, Weimann will be chomping at the bit to play. Tanner is our only RB so if he was tiring , and even if not , it made sense to rest him. He will start V Man C where Sykes may not have too . 

Not many decisions to make for Nige, we have 
1 RB , 2 CB's , 2 LB's so defence picks itself.
Few options in MF , 4 or 5 to choose from ?
and 4 into 3 for the front 3.

Bet Man City don't have these problems.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

Saw Wells the other day, looking really mugged off, throwing around a brown key fob.

Narky Nahki's khaki car keys.

I saw a City player looking cross as he picked pieces of paper out of his dinner.

Turns out someone had thrown confetti in Mehmeti's spaghetti...