IGNORED

Public transport V Manchester City (Bath particularly)

REDOXO

Is there anyone out there among our public transport experts that can give some advice. 

I’ll be coming from and needing to get to Bath. On Saturday it was a relatively simple process to Parsons Street @Never to the dark sideHowever tomorrow particularly if we get extra time and Penos could be a bit more trying. 

Of course there is always Uber but any other suggestions would be helpful. I have checked train times from Parsons Street and it’s doable even factoring staying for our inevitable celebrations after the penalty shoot out and not too many visiting supporters glumly waiting on the platform. 

Thanks in advance for any help/advice 

Edited by REDOXO

55 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Is there anyone out there among our public transport experts that can give some advice. 

I’ll be coming from and needing to get to Bath. On Saturday it was a relatively simple process to Parsons Street @Never to the dark sideHowever tomorrow particularly if we get extra time and Penos could be a bit more trying. 

Of course there is always Uber but any other suggestions would be helpful. I have checked train times from Parsons Street and it’s doable even factoring staying for our inevitable celebrations after the penalty shoot out and not too many visiting supporters glumly waiting on the platform. 

There’s the airport bus that goes from Bedminster Down to Bath?

https://www.airdecker.com

or (x)39 from the bus station/ centre/ temple meads

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Have a look at getting the "A bus" to Temple meads and then getting the train from BTM to Bath

The "A Bus" service no longer exists. Never resumed post-Covid. Costs. 

2 hours ago, REDOXO said:

X39 bus from TM? Not sure what time it runs till but bound to run till at least 11pm. 

• Like 2