IGNORED

North Or South?

Guest Neilio

Guest Neilio

Just a general question really. What side of the river are you... sadly for me I'm in the Sags End , but its not all that bad atleast i get to wind every one of them up every single day...

So what side are you on and do you enjoy living on that side ? Also Howcome?

I grew up overlooking Horfield Common, couple of stones throw from the Memorial Ground (they only played the one blue and white clad team there then). Went to school at Cotham so both north of the river.

I now live next to the River Brock, north of the Ribble and south of the Wyre in the area that Tolkien based the Lord of the Rings on.

Just a general question really. What side of the river are you... sadly for me I'm in the Sags End , but its not all that bad atleast i get to wind every one of them up every single day...

So what side are you on and do you enjoy living on that side ? Also Howcome?

Stour, Avon, Piddle and the two I can't remember over Wareham way.... which river be he tarkin about?

We has lots of rivers down in Darzet

North Patchway Used to be murder to go to eastville when city played had to get taxi could not get bus full of gas

Took loads of poo at school but it was worth it one good thing is Matt Hill went to the same school,But much later than me that must have hurt coming from a gas strong hold

Guest hairyshamrock

I was born north of the river... sheppy that is.

I don't like it north of the river, all filled with sags, 6 toed freaks and families who eat their young! A bit like out here in the sticks now i think about it...

Guest bristolbred

Born north of the river,by it's mouth at Avonmouth, and now i live south of the river!!, :whistle:

The river Trent that is!!!!!, :rolleyes:

Guest g_funk

i live about 100 yards away from the gas' Memorial ground

still a city fan and have been for the whole 19 years of my life!!!

CTID

Originally from Gloucester, but now unfortunately right in the middle of Rovers, Downend. Though there are a lot more City shirts now to been seen about in Downend, Staple Hill and Emersons Green than there was ten years ago.

Thankfully my Dad was always City and took me along to watch games when I was younger. Though he was brought up in Horfield!

Guest cidergeorge

Clifton (north) but spent most of my time in Hartcliffe, Whitchurch and Knowle (south), Southville and then back to St P's followed by Redland, Horfield and then Liverpool which is a bit further north than I want to be.

The Sags Side in Staple Hill although the City following here continues too grow.

There seems too be many more g*sheads here but many don't go too matches unlike the City following who nearly all seem too have season tickets. (that in my vast knowledge i know of).

I infrequently see g*as shirts but City shirts also seem too be uncommon.

Guest jamiebrisc

Born up north (near Manchester), and live in Kingswood currently but am definetly City through and through

Come on the Reds!

I've always lived north of the river and went to a school dominated by sag heads. As a result most of my mates are sag heads too. It's not been too bad the last couple of years though :P

Thankfully i work in Bath and have yet to come across a sag head in my office. A fair few city fans there though as well as a Plymouth and Southampton fan.

Guest comeonyoureds

BS11 born and bred, lots of city fans round where i live even though its north of the river.

surrounded by gas heads at work at the mo, so looking forward to taking the

p!55 when they lose later! :rolleyes:

Guest Neilio
Born up north (near Manchester), and live in Kingswood currently but am definetly City through and through

Come on the Reds!

Where in Kingswood Do You live?

I also live in kignswood and have neighbours who are sags but across the way is a family of City fans so i chat to them about the others :rolleyes:

Whats your local ?

Guest jamiebrisc
Where in Kingswood Do You live?

I also live in kignswood and have neighbours who are sags but across the way is a family of City fans so i chat to them about the others  :rolleyes:

Whats your local ?

Can't say I go out drinking in Kingswood that much mate, i work up in Bradley stoke and tend to go out with my work mates up there

as in distance though I am not that far from the Tennis Court Pub

I do like a good drink in the Coopers Arms though!

And yours?

Guest Neilio
Can't say I go out drinking in Kingswood that much mate, i work up in Bradley stoke and tend to go out with my work mates up there

as in distance though I am not that far from the Tennis Court Pub

I do like a good drink in the Coopers Arms though!

And yours?

I'm more up the top end of kingswood...

Local has to be Chequers which is situated no more than 25 seconds from my house, dont drink alchole only coke... I have football to think about...

Archived