IGNORED

Swans v Rotherham

frenchred

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Watched second half.  Swansea give up a huge amount of shots for the amount of possession their opponents have.  And they give up good chances too.  We saw that second half at our place.

I would’ve liked Ogbene, but I think our forward line is sorted for next season.

Yes would of been a good signing had we not signed Cornick 

7 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

Swansea were really poor - hope they play like that when we go there in a couple of weeks time!

Ogbene was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch but as @Davefevssays, think our forward line is sorted now, barring any departures….

never sorted, always have to evolve and improve

15 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Really good watch / listen, fascinating insight.  If tomorrow is gonna take an age to come around through excitement, worth an hour.

Talks about being competitive….and at time of recording calls out only Brum and Reading away as games where we were poor.

24 minutes ago, DaveF said:

Well unless any of Bell, Sykes, Wells, Mehmeti, Cornick, Conway and Weimann will be leaving I would say it is pretty sorted for next season. 

Not if he's better than what we've already got! And if he is, flog one of the above