IGNORED

City u21s v Watford (2pm ko)

Davefevs

2 minutes ago, daored said:

You think Bell with start Left of the three ?

Yep, ? (imho).

I’d be massively surprised if the starting line-up isn’t…

O’Leary

Tanner Vyner Kalas Pring

James Williams

Scott

Sykes Wells Bell

(plus the subs above).

I would break Nige’s selection policy if he shoe-horned Weimann in, it would be a sentimental selection imho.  And I don’t think Nige would do that.

Just now, bcfc01 said:

1-1

Yeboah.

Good ole Tone!

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Yep, ? (imho).

I’d be massively surprised if the starting line-up isn’t…

O’Leary

Tanner Vyner Kalas Pring

James Williams

Scott

Sykes Wells Bell

(plus the subs above).

I would break Nige’s selection policy if he shoe-horned Weimann in, it would be a sentimental selection imho.  And I don’t think Nige would do that.

Good ole Tone!

Agree with the sentimental comment re weinmann - have a feeling he may push Pring further forward and dasiiva at LB

6 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Okay, can someone with knowledge of the U21s confirm who that means is bench tonight - obviously OTC, assume Francois, Elijah Morrison?

Knight-Lebel and Aroyoe injured? Zac Bell?

Pearson said “4 Academy lads” would be on the bench, as Dave has said above, Taylor-Clarke has made the usual bench of late. Francois & Thomas were on the bench v West Brom, Morrison was on the bench for the fateful Lincoln game, so it’s going to be those four. Haikin, Jay, Andy King are certs, Kane Wilson has had 2 or 3 21s games now & either Weimann or Bell (the only selection dilemma) will be the other.

54 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Well done young one's.

I know I've said it before but our young ones are now winning games rather than times not so long ago, when it wasn't considered important by previous management.

Level on points with Millway at the top of the southern section with a game in hand.

https://www.flashscore.co.uk/match/KKy2fnvN/#/standings/table/overall

• Like 1

2 hours ago, James54De said:

16D2E5C4-6439-4102-B6AD-6030C61DD2F7.thumb.png.72d623ac06a0ca8c199f7db13853ceaa.png

I think there are 7 under 18 year olds in that starting line up and the whole of the bench. Someone may put me right, but if true that's amazing. Elijah Morrison on the bench tonight? If true he is not 17 until the 16th March. Terrific stuff from the academy.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I think there are 7 under 18 year olds in that starting line up and the whole of the bench. Someone may put me right, but if true that's amazing. Elijah Morrison on the bench tonight? If true he is not 17 until the 16th March. Terrific stuff from the academy.

Seems to becoming a bit of a conveyor belt, and long may it continue if they keep producing talent such as we see in the first team just now.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I think there's only 3, perhaps a 4th in the starting line up

Edit - I'll rephrase slightly as 3 still isn't bad

Edited by Lrrr
  • Thanks 1