IGNORED

Joe Williams Booking

richyy66

42 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Amazing how people see games differently, I thought he got himself all over the pitch last night, harrying, sticking his foot in and breaking play up, I'll give you that he's not the best passer of the ball, but that's not really his job, that's more the James / Scott role. I think he's been very effective in the past few games that he's played alongside James, collectively they make a good partnership, allowing Scott to concentrate on his thing..

The bloke behind me in the Dolman absolutely detests Joe Williams with every ounce of his being. For 90 minutes every game, "Bloody hell!", "Joe Bloody Williams, again...", "He over hits everything...". On the regular occasion that Williams makes a great block, interception etc we have brief silence but soon back to ragging on him for next to nothing. It really is quite ridiculous from a pretty negative person anyway during games but Joe cops it ten fold.

I think fit Joe Williams is exactly what Matty James and Alex Scott need to allow them to thrive. He is everywhere, acts as an enforcer and the amount of balls he blocks or gets a foot on to stop a break etc is very high. His job is basically to win the ball back for the skill players to play. He's been excellent recently, as of course have Matty and Alex.

I have tried to ask the guy behind me why he hates him so much but lets just say he's not up for the conversation.

Edited by Alex#40
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alex#40 said:

The bloke behind me in the Dolman absolutely detests Gavin Williams with every ounce of his being. For 90 minutes every game, "Bloody hell!", "Gavin Bloody Williams, again...", "He over hits everything...". On the regular occasion that Williams makes a great block, interception etc we have brief silence but soon back to ragging on him for next to nothing. It really is quite ridiculous from a pretty negative person anyway during games but Gav cops it ten fold.

I think fit Gavin Williams is exactly what Matty James and Alex Scott need to allow them to thrive. He is everywhere, acts as an enforcer and the amount of balls he blocks or gets a foot on to stop a break etc is very high. His job is basically to win the ball back for the skill players to play. He's been excellent recently, as of course have Matty and Alex.

I have tried to ask the guy behind me why he hates him so much but lets just say he's not up for the conversation.

Do you mean Joe?

there’s people near me who start on Zac as soon as he makes the slightest error. 
I don’t know if they are regulars or not?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Alex#40 said:

The bloke behind me in the Dolman absolutely detests Gavin Williams with every ounce of his being. For 90 minutes every game, "Bloody hell!", "Gavin Bloody Williams, again...", "He over hits everything...". On the regular occasion that Williams makes a great block, interception etc we have brief silence but soon back to ragging on him for next to nothing. It really is quite ridiculous from a pretty negative person anyway during games but Gav cops it ten fold.

I think fit Gavin Williams is exactly what Matty James and Alex Scott need to allow them to thrive. He is everywhere, acts as an enforcer and the amount of balls he blocks or gets a foot on to stop a break etc is very high. His job is basically to win the ball back for the skill players to play. He's been excellent recently, as of course have Matty and Alex.

That's great, but what about Joe Williams?

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Do you mean Joe?

there’s people near me who start on Zac as soon as he makes the slightest error. 
I don’t know if they are regulars or not?

I did god knows which part of my distant memory I plucked Gavin Williams from. Edited. This guy is a regular and has been for a long time, its just a weird obsession at this point.

1 minute ago, elhombrecito said:

That's great, but what about Joe Williams?

Indeed. Edited.

• Like 1