IGNORED

Cardiff on the red button

Dollymarie

8 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I had it last time and ended up watching the whole game with it there for fear of doing something wrong but when it finished I pressed that button to go back to main TV and when I did, it went.

It’s frustrating- never used to happen on Sky plus !

On 01/03/2023 at 19:41, Dollymarie said:

As per the title, according to the sky sports website, just in case anyone is wondering :) 

Thank you Dolly. But get my sky sports through BT and red button rarely gives me anything .

Okies why no option on Robins TV this morning for video coverage of Cardiff game ?

But offers monthly pass will that include Cardiff game 

Edited by Rocking Red Cyril

9 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

You need to go via the NowTV app on your BT/Youview box and the red button games are normally at the bottom of the NowTV app home screen.

That's sounds complicated 

Surely I need to have paid for Now TV  to go in that way 

Edited by Rocking Red Cyril

3 hours ago, daored said:

How do you get a full match screen on Sky Q - mine is split in two with the game and the other side text commentary of the main game with updated league tables!

Push the back button - bit like trying to watch something from a channel you don't subscribe to when you get the message at the top of the screen saying press red to upgrade - just push back and it goes to full screen. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Can someone talk me through Sky Red Button on Virgin please ? It just used to pop up with all the games you can watch and you just used to go up, down and then click. Now it seems you have to push another button on the handset...........but I don't know which !

Can't see any game options. Mine just says Currently no interactive options, Is it too early ? 

Anyone know is it on Robins TV as well ?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

is it a specific sky sports channel that only gives the red button option 

On sky itself, usually either main event or football.

If it's Virgin, there used to be a separate channel specifically for it, but not sure if that's still the case or what the number was.

Might still pop up - see extract from the Now TV FAQs:

When a Bonus Stream is available, you'll find the option at the bottom of your NOW app homepage. Don't worry if you can't see any Bonus Streams right now – they'll appear automatically by the time the event starts.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Can someone talk me through Sky Red Button on Virgin please ? It just used to pop up with all the games you can watch and you just used to go up, down and then click. Now it seems you have to push another button on the handset...........but I don't know which !

Its normally the blue button but it dosent seem to be an optipn today ffs

• Thanks 1