IGNORED

a big thanks, to the 700 City followers who went by train to Cardiff

Maybe a lot more,

thats 25 per cent of the fans that went to the match.

These are my observations,I expected to be not allowed to leave the lane area by the away end like last time.

So a big thank you to all those concerned.

If you were one of the early leavers you might have got on the 14:30pm Cardiff departure to BTM(NOT via Bristol Parkway)

The 14:31pm was via Bristol Parkway for BTM

I arrived at 15:05pm from Grangetown and the the 15:00pm to BTM had already left

The nine coach football special was due to depart at 15:10pm and left at 15:21pm calling at Filton Abbey wood and BTM only,rough estimate there were 700 fans on this special train

The 15:18pm to London via Bristol Parkway departed 15:23pm which was the train I was on,

arriving at Bristol Parkway there were approx 50-60 City fans alighting at Bristol Parkway

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Maybe a lot more,

thats 25 per cent of the fans that went to the match.

These are my observations,I expected to be not allowed to leave the lane area by the away end like last time.

So a big thank you to all those concerned.

If you were one of the early leavers you might have got on the 14:30pm Cardiff departure to BTM(NOT via Bristol Parkway)

The 14:31pm was via Bristol Parkway for BTM

I arrived at 15:05pm from Grangetown and the the 15:00pm to BTM had already left

The nine coach football special was due to depart at 15:10pm and left at 15:21pm calling at Filton Abbey wood and BTM only,rough estimate there were 700 fans on this special train

The 15:18pm to London via Bristol Parkway departed 15:23pm which was the train I was on,

arriving at Bristol Parkway there were approx 50-60 City fans alighting at Bristol Parkway

can't see any mention of Parson Street here

• Thanks 1

The football special was awful, really overcrowded and when it stopped at Filton people couldn't get off as they had to exit from a certain carriage and they couldn't get to it. Terrible awayday yesterday like a throwback to the '80s. I've travelled a lot over the years but don't think I've seen so many police at a game, no pubs open, you are made to feel like a criminal just for going to a football match. It was my first visit to that ground although done Ninian Pk a few times and I've no desire to go back.

• Like 4