IGNORED

FBC Podcast - HUDDERSFIELD [A] the verdict .... sorry Neil, you’re taking this lot down!

Curr Avon

HUDDERSFIELD [A] the verdict .... sorry Neil, you’re taking this lot down! | Forever Bristol City Podcast (podbean.com)

HUDDERSFIELD [A] the verdict .... sorry Neil, you’re taking this lot down!

Huddersfield are a very poor side and even though they're already displaying the traits of a Neil Warnock inspired team their fans will be watching League 1 football next season.

The fact is though we didn't beat them, indeed, were it not for missed chances we should have been out of sight by half time and there's no denying we have a lack of goals crisis developing with only one from open play in the past 6 games.

Ian & debut boy Tom H join DaveP in reviewing the match action and looking forward to Saturday's game vs. Blackpool

• Like 1

I wish someone would one day challenge Ian. For example on him saying we should play 4132 today having previously said Blackpool would play a 4231. It's a total missmatch which would see us outnumbered in midfield yet no one ever challenges him on things like that. 

He needs to get over this obsession with a number 9. 

He also gets so many things factually incorrect. I don't think he said it in this one but in previous ones he was calling for us to recall players from their loans that we can't recall! 

It may also be helpful if you all listened to Nigel Pearsons press conferences. He previously spoke about why Kane Wilson isn't involved in a Saturday matchday squad as of yet as he felt that being in a matchday squad would be less beneficial to Wilson than having a day on the training pitch. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I wish someone would one day challenge Ian. For example on him saying we should play 4132 today having previously said Blackpool would play a 4231. It's a total missmatch which would see us outnumbered in midfield yet no one ever challenges him on things like that. 

He also gets so many things factually incorrect. I don't think he said it in this one but in previous ones he was calling for us to recall players from their loans that we can't recall! 

It may also be helpful if you all listened to Nigel Pearsons press conferences. He previously spoke about why Kane Wilson isn't involved in a Saturday matchday squad as of yet as he felt that being in a matchday squad would be less beneficial to Wilson than having a day on the training pitch. 

Ask @headhunterif you can go on.

During lockdown I used to be regularly, but work / family commitments means the timing of the pod don’t often fit in these days.

6 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Why should we match up to them?

If 4132 is the best for us with the players we have available then why not? They may match us up!