IGNORED

New deal for Tanner

OliOTIB

31 minutes ago, redkev said:

Think Wilson has a lot to do myself , as I have said on another thread wouldn’t surprise me if Wilson moves on , 

You posted that we’ve seen little of Wilson thru injury so why do think he’ll move on?

Surely we need to see him in the matchday squad and play a number of games before making any assessments.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

You posted that we’ve seen little of Wilson thru injury so why do think he’ll move on?

Surely we need to see him in the matchday squad and play a number of games before making any assessments.

Pre season he looked ok , then start of season ( admitting we were not playing that well ) he didn’t look very impressive then comes his injury , but he has been back training a fair while now and been on the bench a few time and hasn’t been brought on even though our squad has been threadbare , I also have a friend who watches a fair bit of the academy sides and even when playing for them has not looked to impressive. 
hoping we can see a glimpse of the player who was so impressive for Forest Green as someone I work with is a gas head and he said both times last year against Rovers he was man of the match 

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, redkev said:

Think Wilson has a lot to do myself , as I have said on another thread wouldn’t surprise me if Wilson moves on , 

He is recovering from a long term injury and he has only had very few appearances to judge his ability as a City player.

So, please tell me, how you come to the opinion that he has "A lot to do?" In what way? Recover from injury or improve his ability to perform at Championship level?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

He is recovering from a long term injury and he has only had very few appearances to judge his ability as a City player.

So, please tell me, how you come to the opinion that he has "A lot to do?" In what way? Recover from injury or improve his ability to perform at Championship level?

Something not quite right , been training for a month at least playing for the academy, been on the bench last 3 or 4 games , even with Tanner poorly last week and even Tanner coming off today , Nige seems to move Sykes there rather than bring Wilson on , thought Sykes was our best player today first half don’t understand why Nige moved him back