IGNORED

Alex Scott - £25m to Bournemouth- Confirmed

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Reports that Lopetegui now set to leave Wolves..impact on their push for Scott?

I've just this minute finished watching HITC Sevens excellent video on Wolves

From what Alfie says, I don't think they'll be stomping up the money for Scott whoever is in charge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

personally have no reason to doubt that he has a knock to the knee- I do not believe for a minute that NP would provide detail on an injury he knew not to be true. He has always been pretty open and transparent so see no reason he would change now. Hopefully Alex back for Millwall challenge.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, megansdad said:

personally have no reason to doubt that he has a knock to the knee- I do not believe for a minute that NP would provide detail on an injury he knew not to be true. He has always been pretty open and transparent so see no reason he would change now. Hopefully Alex back for Millwall challenge.

Plus he was at the game Saturday too.

• Like 1

In respect of Wolves, it does make me wonder why NP remains overlooked. In general I mean.

I would say he is superior to O'Neil both in terms of pedigree and experience and the same would go for a host of managers in the top third of this division and bottom third of PL IMO.

Plus he has experience of building and dealing with financial constraints. Ticks a lot of boxes yet..

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I've just this minute finished watching HITC Sevens excellent video on Wolves

From what Alfie says, I don't think they'll be stomping up the money for Scott whoever is in charge.

Very well written but unlistenable. Needs to hire a narrator or is he deliberately trying to sound like some Alan Partridge type?

Edited by Merrick's Marvels

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Reports that Lopetegui now set to leave Wolves..impact on their push for Scott?

Maybe, but if Lopetegui was the driving force behind signing Scott, then Scott could be his first signing at his next club. Better brush up on your Spanish, Alex.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

I think by now we sadly need to cash in to avoid having an unhappy player in our ranks. Better its resolved sooner than later

If he was unhappy about the situation, he could always hand in a transfer request. The fact he hasn’t (afaik), would suggest he is comfortable with the situation and that the club have been transparent with him throughout.

• Like 1