IGNORED

Alex Scott - £25m to Bournemouth- Confirmed

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Perhaps but if they were struggling to make the price with Lopetegui in situ, the cost of his departure and appointment of O'Neil will add a bit more to the cost base and make being able to hit £25m a bit less likely.

Ahhhhhh yes 

but it a good rumour Mr. Pops

• Like 1

9 hours ago, REDOXO said:

The transfer window doesn’t close for over three weeks. Anything can still happen as far as transfers are concerned

Remember, the transfer window doesn’t close, it slams shut! 

• Haha 1

Could Southampton become a surprise Championship destination for Scotty? 

They've sold Ward-Prowse now for £30m+, and Liverpool seems intent on signing Lavia, which would be a further c£50m. 

Scott is proven to be elite at this level, so a team with promotion in its sights might be a good fit for all parties.

The other obvious advantage is they're on the south coast.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mozo said:

They've sold Ward-Prowse now for £30m+, and Liverpool seems intent on signing Lavia, which would be a further c£50m. 

Scott is proven to be elite at this level, so a team with promotion in its sights might be a good fit for all parties.

I doubt it, not this window anyway

43 minutes ago, mozo said:

I don't really understand the point about south coast being an advantage, something a few poster have mentioned. Unless he's planning to swim home?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

I don't really understand the point about south coast being an advantage, something a few poster have mentioned. Unless he's planning to swim home?

by the 'easier for him to get home' logic, I'm surprised he isn't moving to Exeter City

• Like 1

Really hope we keep him now with Tommy out and we focus our last acquisition on a loan striker. I think the defence can cope with what we have and fluidity of others, we need to move on from Kalas now in my view (appears we have). A GK would be good as I still have doubts over Max but not as essential as a forward.