IGNORED

Kane wilson

redkev

4 minutes ago, redkev said:

No  Wilson on the bench , Think Nige is giving him the royal kick up the backside aka pring & Atkinson ,

surely he has to be fit now , obviously not performing in training or working hard enough .

don’t get me wrong he ain’t shifting Tanner at the moment but he should be getting minutes somewhere

He’s played regularly for the 21s & has not been great, to be behind Leeson tonight was very revealing.

Can’t see him featuring this season now, the summer is going to be interesting if he doesn’t.

Edited by GrahamC

24 minutes ago, BITW said:

Seems like multiple reasons all into the melting pot.

25 minutes ago, BITW said:

Not training well enough and not fit enough is what I’d read into that

• Like 2

While any player can make a mistake?  Our earlier and possibly future target Jack Currie of Wimbeldon made a humdinger of a cock up,  to surrender the points to Stevenage on Saturday........as can be seen on ITV's EFL Highlights show.  Make sure to get it out of your system now Jack, as we already have our own  fair share of defensive howlers thanks.....Ha!

Edited by maxjak

There was great debate on here years ago about Bobby Reid's application and attitude ( which I thoroughly disagreed with) and why it was the reason he went to Plymouth .... then when he did really well there..... that he had found his level.

Kane Wilson may or may not have a long term future at our club but I'd really like to see him in action before he's binned off. Of course none of us know the real story about a player who is sidelined but he was a huge part of the reason FGR got promoted and was the L2 player of the year and considered a real scoop for BCFC. 

I doubt very much that ego is the issue having been injured for virtually a whole season at a Championship club having made the step up from a tiny club in L2. Lack of confidence is more likely.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

There was great debate on here years ago about Bobby Reid's application and attitude ( which I thoroughly disagreed with) and why it was the reason he went to Plymouth .... then when he did really well there..... that he had found his level.

Kane Wilson may or may not have a long term future at our club but I'd really like to see him in action before he's binned off. Of course none of us know the real story about a player who is sidelined but he was a huge part of the reason FGR got promoted and was the L2 player of the year and considered a real scoop for BCFC. 

I doubt very much that ego is the issue having been injured for virtually a whole season at a Championship club having made the step up from a tiny club in L2. Lack of confidence is more likely.

Exactly this. I still think Szomdic’s never given a chance was a shocker by the club. Yet he went on to prove he is championship quality with Peterborough and starts most games for a Blackburn team fighting for the play offs.

Would hate to see Wilson go elsewhere without being given a decent chance.

• Like 4

I would urge people to wait and see on Wilson.

Pearson isn’t like previous managers - many assumed Vyner and Pring would never really play for us again 12-18 months ago, for example, but now they’re among our first picks.

There’s obviously something there Pearson isn’t completely satisfied with but by the same token as soon as Wilson buys in he’ll get his chance. And there’s no reason to think he won’t.

Big summer ahead for him.

• Like 4