IGNORED

photos from the great 2-1 win in the Potteries

2 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I like the way they put the extra time minutes up on the scoreboard. Such an easy thing to do. Here, as the Dolman has such a crap PA, you sometimes miss the amount if you don't catch the bloke holding up his board. 

I did think that they weren`t allowed to do it to save refs getting abuse when they play a bit longer or a bit less but maybe that`s changed.

8 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I did think that they weren`t allowed to do it to save refs getting abuse when they play a bit longer or a bit less but maybe that`s changed.

I can see why they don't put a 5-minute countdown on the clock, but I'm sure there's nothing to stop you displaying what has already been shown to the crowd by the official with the board. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Bins in the 1st photo ?.

Where was the betting white board? Looks like you got lost and ended up in the groundsmans lock up.

I think that's stretching a point, I want bins in and around the ground, anyone can take pictures of bins in the street. :)

I agree with you on the second point, what a weird little area that is.

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

I think that's stretching a point, I want bins in and around the ground, anyone can take pictures of bins in the street. :)

Ah I see, high standards there but this is a high performance task so fair enough. I suggest that next time, seeing as the bins are on wheels, that NTTDS just drags them along to the back of the stand for the photo. Ideally returning them to the pub after the game - only if we win if course ?.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I agree with you on the second point, what a weird little area that is.

Here you go……genuine bet365 Stadium bins

B9A4BA20-222A-4A16-83CA-A04F6E24B564.jpeg

2189E860-9676-405F-ACFE-7496EB8A9AFF.jpeg

2E31AA8B-94AB-463F-AFD0-0686DD80EAB9.jpeg

Edited by italian dave
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Robin 2

4 minutes ago, City oz said:

Their pitch looks ten times better than ours

The whole area, I went up to Manchester the next day for the Utd v Everton game, was much drier than the south west.

Looking from the train the fields were dry, the rivers were low. As soon as you get back from south Gloucestershire onwards the fields still have ponds and puddles and the rivers are high.

Plus of course, Stoke don’t have a rugby team and international women’s football being played on it 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

The whole area, I went up to Manchester the next day for the Utd v Everton game, was much drier than the south west.

Looking from the train the fields were dry, the rivers were low. As soon as you get back from south Gloucestershire onwards the fields still have ponds and puddles and the rivers are high.

Plus of course, Stoke don’t have a rugby team and international women’s football being played on it 

Firstly, I believe that some of our support should apologise to our ground staff for recent criticism.

Secondly NTTDS, what no pictures of Britain's decrepit railways?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Firstly, I believe that some of our support should apologise to our ground staff for recent criticism.

Secondly NTTDS, what no pictures of Britain's decrepit railways?

The ground staff do an excellent job as they are faced with many challenges that other ground staff would not normally have to deal with. We know it's the rugby but without it where would be as the main center for quality sport in the southwest of England. After all its an award-winning architecturally stadium as well and we are one of the greenest clubs in the UK.

• Like 1