IGNORED

Eating in the sports bar

ZumerZetSmithy

1 hour ago, ZumerZetSmithy said:

Today I am bring my wife and thought I would treat her to a meal.  Can I just walk in and hope a table is available  or do I need to book .  If I need to book  how do I do it as Can not see on official site. 

Var and Stats not required.  

Thanks 

Not sure if you can just walk in. Bookings can be made via the ticket website under hospitality (although not available to book on the day). £10 per person with tables of up to 10 people. The menu sounds limited…just refers to ‘loaded fries menu’. 

You might have more luck calling or emailing:

‘To find out more or to check availability please call our events team on 0117 963 0680 or email events@ashtongate.co.uk.

2 hours ago, Hartleysbeard said:

Not sure if you can just walk in. Bookings can be made via the ticket website under hospitality (although not available to book on the day). £10 per person with tables of up to 10 people. The menu sounds limited…just refers to ‘loaded fries menu’. 

You might have more luck calling or emailing:

‘To find out more or to check availability please call our events team on 0117 963 0680 or email events@ashtongate.co.uk.

I have rung the number and been on website  Clarkson pie might be best option 

• Hmmm 1

4 hours ago, ZumerZetSmithy said:

Today I am bring my wife and thought I would treat her to a meal.  Can I just walk in and hope a table is available  or do I need to book .  If I need to book  how do I do it as Can not see on official site. 

Var and Stats not required.  

Thanks 

Maybe try the Hen & Chicken? Probably need to book a table but the pizzas are??

thanks everyone 

we had a good day football was good ,   had a starter in 3 lions , cheese and onion crisp. I know I spoilt her.  Gold and Gin and Tonic for a good price

walked towards North street  and say an Italian open with a Lunch time offer. a very good Risotto and pudding  another Gold  and Coke ( nominated Driver)  not as good a price but an excellent meal .

then to Supporters bar .

good day all-round

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

On 10/04/2023 at 12:21, Silvio Dante said:

Gammon flavour, assumedly.

Hi Silvio, not sure if you are aware but there is a certain amount of controversy around the term gammon being racist due to its reference to skin color. Not calling you racist as I prefer to give benefit of doubt but not sure people would appreciate it if you referred to any other skin shade as a cut of meat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2