IGNORED

Under 21's v Ipswich

Super

32 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

If Wiles-Richards makes it to the first team, I don't think anyone will be complaining about his kicking. Very comfortable with the ball at his feet (or on his head - see last weeks game).

Started as an outfield player I believe.

3-1 Olly Thomas

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Started as an outfield player I believe.

3-1 Olly Thomas

Of course, the natural thing for him to do after I said this was to slightly miskick a couple of clearance passes. Granted if it was any other city keeper playing those balls, people would be praising the accuracy.

Edited by Sleepy1968
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Red Homer said:

Just finished, Sebastian Palmer-Houlden adding a 4th in the 88th minute.

Lucky I didn't post the score then, because I thought we'd won 5-1 and Seb PH got a hattrick. Tell me he got two at least. I've never had problems counting before, but maybe I can't do it without scoreboard assistance now. Jesus.

A hat trick for S P-H I really want him to get some time before the end of season, he's come on an absolute mile this year and deserves it

"SEB PALMER-HOULDEN GETS HIS HAT-TRICK!! Game. Set. Match. Morrison flicks a brilliant ball from Leeson into the path of the forward who slots home into an open net! 4-1 [88]"

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

A hat trick for S P-H I really want him to get some time before the end of season, he's come on an absolute mile this year and deserves it

"SEB PALMER-HOULDEN GETS HIS HAT-TRICK!! Game. Set. Match. Morrison flicks a brilliant ball from Leeson into the path of the forward who slots home into an open net! 4-1 [88]"

He was on loan at Yeovil wasn’t he? Done very little there… 

Palmer-Houlden really does have an eye for goal.  I know fitness stats as much as anything play a key part on when NP decides a player is first ream squad ready.  The other factor is that, unlike other areas, the squad isn't short of attacking options.  I trust the manager's judgement (he was right on Britton who also had an eye for goal at under 21 level) but given there is no promotion push or relegation threat it would be interesting to see S-P-H get some time.

10 minutes ago, bcfcnick said:

Palmer-Houlden really does have an eye for goal.  I know fitness stats as much as anything play a key part on when NP decides a player is first ream squad ready.  The other factor is that, unlike other areas, the squad isn't short of attacking options.  I trust the manager's judgement (he was right on Britton who also had an eye for goal at under 21 level) but given there is no promotion push or relegation threat it would be interesting to see S-P-H get some time.

I think he's had some time training with the first team and I get the impression that NP is keeping an eye on him, so wouldn't be surprised to see him on the bench before the end of the season.

I just think he's one of the younger players that needs a loan - at the right club, not a basket case club.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

No, they don’t even code them for Wyscout videos…boooooo!

Any ideas on the reasoning behind this? 

There’s never been so much attention on the academy before and it seems strange they’re trying to almost keep it away from view whereas some clubs will show all games on YouTube etc. 

Never hear anything of the U18’s either.