IGNORED

Match Report: Change of seasons but City still dominante

Olé

39 minutes ago, headhunter said:

I'm thinking Ole is amongst the Cornick detractors! How he can give him a 5 and yet our hugely effectual captain Weimann a 7 is baffling.

Both only worth 5 in my opinion. Only positive from Cornick was his good near post header which bought a great save. Rest of the time, playing all over the place but not really linking up with anyone. Also should not let the Watford player get in the shot for their 2nd (even if it should have been saved by Max). 

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Bachman turned on overdrive - You ain’t seen nothing yet as Hornets keeper thwarts the dominant Robins . 

In all seriousness, he made a wonder save in the home game to stop us taking all the points, I don't know why he has been put of the team but my heart sank when I heard them say he was back, maaan and "Taking Care of Business"

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

In all seriousness, he made a wonder save in the home game to stop us taking all the points, I don't know why he has been put of the team but my heart sank when I heard them say he was back, maaan and "Taking Care of Business"

Looked vg to me, perhaps one we should be making enquiries about if not been a regular for them, a potential summer signing?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Looked vg to me, perhaps one we should be making enquiries about if not been a regular for them, a potential summer signing?

He’s their first choice keeper. Got sent off on Good Friday against Huddersfield so Hamer was in Vs Coventry, but straight back in yesterday