IGNORED

Newcastle v Spurs

Redtucks

23 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

I think the problem Kane has is that yes Levy will want a huge fee. But, Kane is getting older and any club paying out huge money will recognize that there will be little, if any, resale value.

I think personally he does need to move, but who will spend the money. 

Won't get a huge fee with one year left. They will have to sell now or get nowt next summer. Man City don't need him, Chelsea no go and spunked tons already, Man Utd trying to keep wages down, Arsenal no chance which leaves the Saudi Toon who can splash the cash. 60 million tops would be my guess.

Edited by The Original OTIB

3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Chelsea. Need a striker, have the money to spend, he gets to stay in London. Can see it working for all parties.

Chelsea have already maxed out spending, Fifa may well look at their creatve accounting + no Champions league. Has private jet, will travel. I honestly think the toon would be good for him.

1 minute ago, The Original OTIB said:

Chelsea have already maxed out spending, Fifa may well look at their creatve accounting + no Champions league. Has private jet, will travel. I honestly think the toon would be good for him.

Chelsea may (really should) sell quite a few in the summer. I think they'd be in the conversation.

Tbh I'd love Kane to go wherever Potter ends up. I'd like to see what a Potter team with a proper centre forward could do.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

And yet they are somehow still 5th and ahead of both Liverpool and Chelsea.

Likely to finish 8th or 9th at this rate. Had an elite manager in charge who exposed the truth (no, he did not help himself but was not wrong). This a club who sacked Jose before a final. Serial winner not good enough for club winning bugger all = farce.

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

And yet they are somehow still 5th and ahead of both Liverpool and Chelsea.

Chelsea and Liverpool have had good success in recent years.

What have Spurs ever achieved? They bottle every opportunity. The clubs a shambles and nothing more than embarrassing. The fact Arsenal have fallen on hard times in recent years and now finding their way back up and already overtaken Spurs yet again says it all. 

16 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Likely to finish 8th or 9th at this rate. Had an elite manager in charge who exposed the truth (no, he did not help himself but was not wrong). This a club who sacked Jose before a final. Serial winner not good enough for club winning bugger all = farce.

13 minutes ago, The Coach said:

Chelsea and Liverpool have had good success in recent years.

What have Spurs ever achieved? They bottle every opportunity. The clubs a shambles and nothing more than embarrassing. The fact Arsenal have fallen on hard times in recent years and now finding their way back up and already overtaken Spurs yet again says it all. 

Hey I’m not defending Spurs and I agree with all of the above. I’m just saying it’s remarkable that despite being consistently poor all season, they are somehow still 5th and ahead of a couple of the big boys.

35 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Hey I’m not defending Spurs and I agree with all of the above. I’m just saying it’s remarkable that despite being consistently poor all season, they are somehow still 5th and ahead of a couple of the big boys.

Yes, I’d imagine Liverpool to come back stronger next season. Chelsea 50:50. But still expect them to get more trophies and success than Spurs will.

Spurs overall mindset and approach is tinpot and toxic. Cosy club (bit like we have been in recent years.)

1 hour ago, Maltshoveller said:

Yeah

Leave one club who win nothing 

for another club who win Jack S##t

Newcastle are on the up and will pick up silverware sooner rather than later.

Kane is hardly going to win back to back PL medals and cups now. But joining Newcastle or Man Utd will increase his chances massively of winning something.

I look at Kane and think what a waste of a career some way. Should have left Tottenham years ago.