IGNORED

Newcastle v Spurs

Redtucks

• Admin

Oh dear Spurs, 4-0 down after 18 minutes…. 

How have a club with such facilities and having been fairly constant top ten Prem finishers be such serial losers

Just now, Maesknoll Red said:

Oh dear Spurs, 4-0 down after 18 minutes…. 

How have a club with such facilities and having been fairly constant top ten Prem finishers be such serial losers

Make that 5 after 20…..

5 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Gonna be double figures at this rate

Kane 100% off now.

Can see Levy doing what he does best though and asking for silly money for him that nobody is going to pay.

The only club that will have the appetite for the deal would be United but I’m not even sure they will want to pay the £100m fee upfront that Levy wants.. Can genuinely see Kane being forced to stay again this summer irrespective of if he wants out or not.

19 minutes ago, Bris Red said:

Can see Levy doing what he does best though and asking for silly money for him that nobody is going to pay.

The only club that will have the appetite for the deal would be United but I’m not even sure they will want to pay the £100m fee upfront that Levy wants.. Can genuinely see Kane being forced to stay again this summer irrespective of if he wants out or not.

I think the problem Kane has is that yes Levy will want a huge fee. But, Kane is getting older and any club paying out huge money will recognize that there will be little, if any, resale value.

I think personally he does need to move, but who will spend the money. 

1 minute ago, ScottishRed said:

I think the problem Kane has is that yes Levy will want a huge fee. But, Kane is getting older and any club paying out huge money will recognize that there will be little, if any, resale value.

Yes he needs to move and has probably got 3(?) good seasons at least at a top level club. Good value if you're one of those chasing top trophies every season.

3 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

I don’t have a huge amount of sympathy. If he signed a contract that didn’t include a reasonable release fee agreed,  that’s on him.

• Like 1

One for sorrow, Two for joy,

Three for a girl, Four for a boy,

Five for silver, Six for gold,

Seven for a story never to be told.

Eight’s a wish, Nine a kiss,

Ten's a bird you must not miss . . . . .

Magpie !!!

So will it be silver, gold, a story, a wish, a kiss or even the dreaded Magpie !?

I'm reckon it'll be "a wish"

. . . . and goodbye manager.

Oh when the Spurs, get their arses kicked

Oh when the Spurs get their arses kicked

Their fans wanna be . . .  heading home early

Oh When the Spurs get their arses kicked

35 minutes ago, Bris Red said:

Newcastle would be a good home for him.