IGNORED

Joe Low upsetting Gary Neville

Silvio Dante

Low has done himself no favours there.

All the refs will have seen this, and maybe retrospective action by the FA will be taken.

Two wrongs don’t make a right, he’s out of order.

Edited by Countryfile

38 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

Low has done himself no favours there.

All the refs will have seen this, and maybe retrospective action by the FA will be taken.

Two wrongs don’t make a right, he’s out of order.

He’s totally in the wrong but let’s see if Carlton Morris gets one for his blatant dive to win a penalty last night, eh?

No chance.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

He’s totally in the wrong but let’s see if Carlton Morris gets one for his blatant dive to win a penalty last night, eh?

No chance.

To be fair - he doesn't even really appeal, it's just a truly awful refereeing decision.

I think he was anticipating contact that never came, lost balance and went over and even he didn't expect a penalty.

Just now, Coxy27 said:

To be fair - he doesn't even really appeal, it's just a truly awful refereeing decision.

I think he was anticipating contact that never came, lost balance and went over and even he didn't expect a penalty.

He still dived to win it.

8 hours ago, TheReds said:

Personally I would like a retrospective ban for cheating like that, think it is awful myself and should not be accepted as part of the game and the dark arts.

So easy to do as well...

Those who design the laws of the game could eradicate this sort of thing almost immediately if they wanted to... Not sure why they don't really.

Just now, GrahamC said:

He still dived to win it.

In a way, I guess.

Think he was preparing to make the most of contact that he was anticipating, and it never came and he was off balance.

I've seen worse dives, this one to me was worse on the part of the official than the player.

1 minute ago, Coxy27 said:

So easy to do as well...

Those who design the laws of the game could eradicate this sort of thing almost immediately if they wanted to... Not sure why they don't really.

I said regarding retrospective banning for diving when the likes of Drogba, Ronaldo used to do it. Ban them for 3 games, repeat offender double it, and it would soon have stopped back then, or at least it wouldn't be as bad as it is now as they all do it knowing nothing will happen whatsoever.

The same as "it was dealt with at the time so we now cannot change the decision", assuming this is still the case when a blatant red wasn't given and the ref only deemed it to be a yellow, yet when the ref misses it completely they do rightfully give out a ban retrospectively (assuming I have got that rule correct).

8 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Absolutely but we need to level the playing field. Seen countless times it benefitting teams playing us.

Exactly my point, if they were all banned retrospectively then we wouldn't see it so often now. I'd honestly ban the cheat for as long as the one who got the red and it would at least make him think twice about doing it again. 

• Like 3