IGNORED

Curtis Davies - top man

chinapig

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Always liked him, good player too.  There were a few rumours last summer when it looked like Klose wasn’t gonna stay.

Yes, he said at the time he had offers from Championship clubs. Very much a Nigel Pearson player.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

But never should have been. Inept refereeing yet again.

Keeper standing right in front of the Sheff Wed player, defender covering behind. No way a red. The ref should have given himself time to think but rushed it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Keeper standing right in front of the Sheff Wed player, defender covering behind. No way a red. The ref should have given himself time to think but rushed it.

I`d like to think that if Derby do make the play offs they appeal it and get it rescinded. It was a yellow at worst.

Just now, frenchred said:

I'd like to think they won't make the play offs!

Kinda with you…makes a mockery of FFP.  I don’t want Wednesday or Bolton either for similar reasons….so Barnsley or Peterborough for me.

I do like Warne though, so mixed feelings.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, chinapig said:

They will probably go down the not making an attempt for the ball line but yes seemed harsh either way .

5 minutes ago, southside said:

He made a snide comment in an interview a few years back along the lines of "having to go to places like Bristol City", when Hull were relegated from the Prem

It’s not snide though is it? Until we change it Bristol City is the absolute epitome of a typical, bang average Championship club. What is snide about pointing that out?

• Like 1