IGNORED

Going Down, Geordie Out

leadman

I have never been so embarressed. We drew a sh!te team and people are jumping for joy. Ok, so we could have lost but it is rubbish at the moment.

Waste of money to go to the gate and watch that carp. I still will, but watching sh!te like that every week is not on.

They better ****ing pull their fingers out of their arses next game. Swindon will want it but will city?

At this rate I doubt it.

I have never been so embarressed. We drew a sh!te team and people are jumping for joy. Ok, so we could have lost but it is rubbish at the moment.

Waste of money to go to the gate and watch that carp. I still will, but watching sh!te like that every week is not on.

They better ****ing pull their fingers out of their arses next game. Swindon will want it but will city?

At this rate I doubt it.

We're in this division because we deserve to be!

Guest bristolbred

Barnsley 3-4 Luton Town R

Blackpool 0-4 Stockport

Bournemouth 2-2 Bristol City R

Bradford City 2-0 Doncaster

Brentford 1-0 Wrexham

Colchester 2-1 Peterborough R

Oldham 5-3 Walsall

Port Vale 3-2 Hull City

Swindon Town 2-1 Milton Keynes

Torquay United 2-4 Sheff Wed

Tranmere 1-0 Chesterfield R

Can't wait for us to play Stockport, Oldham, Sheff Wed and Luton on this form!!.

Guest MaloneFM

Next staurday at 3.05 is the Addams Family Reunion. Who's going to watch it because they have already given up? You may as well.

Or buy a Man Utd shirt..or Real Madrid. They never lose, almost.

Its City, remember. We start slow. We always do. But we fought for that draw. We are showing spirit. Its only 4 1/2 hours football gone for christs sake.

Calm down...............all you ****ers who wanted Tinman have got him, it was never going to be easy after Numpty Wilson, was it?? ..........we got Miller and Gillespie, as well as Goodfellow on, Murray finally subbed, Tins watching, and a much better 2nd half.........mind you I'd be ******* unhappy if we play Swindon like the first half here..if we fight and start with the finishing line up today, and play 4-4-2 we could turn Swindle over.

If we are stil as s *** after 10 games start calling for something no till then.

This is exactly what I said would happen to him if he took the job...what a way to treat a loyal servant to the club eh? At least Numpty got till October before some of us turned our guns on the useless f *****!!!!

sorry but you lot make me mad :rolleyes::whistle::whistle:

we are only into the season and after 3 games you are

not happy!

we have a very young side and all it needs is

confidence.we always start off bad at the beginning.

lets start by getting behind the players (as they are

all young).they need encouragement and not criticisium.

if you have kids playing for a football team do you do the

same to them as you do to our players.i think not.you

shout encouragement and help them.

so on sat. lets get behind them and get out of this

division. it takes all of us

sorry but you lot make me mad :D  :grr:  :grr:

not happy!

Absolutely spot on . I feel better already . I think most people on here so badly want the lads to do well and it is always harder on a Saturday like this if you listen to Geoff Twentypence.

we sounded cr*p we are cr*p, lita is the only bright spark, we need to get a manager with experiance, another 2 years in this division, how depressing.

I just re-read this paricular post, and sorry: :D:D:D:D:grr::grr::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Says it all..................... :D:D:D:P:P

we sounded cr*p we are cr*p, lita is the only bright spark, we need to get a manager with experiance, another 2 years in this division, how depressing.

Bloody fickle ridiculous tool you are , you call yourself a fan ITS BEEN 3 EFFING GAMES , i bet you were one of the fans who sang "one danny wilson" for 4 years , why give him all that time and sack tinnion after 3 games , i just dont understand some people on here?? :@ :grr::D

My thoughts summed up:

Tinnion: stay, he is our long term manager - he has proven today that he can see things which aren't working, it will take him time to get used to the team and which style of play is best for us.

Bournmouth: we should be killing teams like this

Players: They need to get off their arses and start wanting it more. Yes they did get the point in the last minute but what happened to the rest of th game? Didn't seem as though they wanted it. First half was terrible.

Formation: 3-5-2 and get some passing going, more movement in midfield

Wingers: attacking wingers as wide as possible on both flanks

Defence: Tougher. I think we need an experienced 28-30 year old centre back who can run the back line to partner Coles and Hill.

Strikers: We have them! no need for anymore! Miller is our target man, changed the game in the last 2 games. Lita, yes he scores but does ###### all else. But he does seem to work well with Miller. Havn't seen enough of Heffernan nor Gillespie to judge. Roberts, class act at times but inconsistent. On the bench.

Phillips: We would be even worse without him!

Murray: He will come good i'm sure. He needs to be let loose on the right wing again, give him that free role on the right which he had under wilson a couple of years ago.

There. Can't think of anymore.

Would you say Brian cluff was experianced in his first manger roll or Alex fergy??

Experiance come from playing not from watching !! Leroy has done great with Torquey hasnt he?? so shut up give the man a chance cus if and when we start winning you will be Tinnions best friend and also a hipocrit!!

If you dont like what you see go watch Rovers!!

simple you have a choice!

No Miller & Gillespie both looked good..... as for another two years in division 2 (three really) yep you could be right.

If we could have played the way we did in the last 15mins we would have won that game...... apart from B'mths second goal or despite it???

start with the finishing line up today, and play 4-4-2 we could turn Swindle over.

That I have no doubt of... I will say though (judging by the reactions on your forum) that both clubs cannot seem to function right in the first half then pick it up in the second.

It's nicely poised really, sure, both teams have underacheived 3 games in, both are trying to reclaim past form. As far as an event it has alot riding on it.

I think (and this is hand on heart honestly) that City will beat Swindon 2 or 3 nil because we are currently playing awful for long stretches of our matches (step forward Andy Gurney and David Duke)

I'll be at Ashton Gate next weekend. I can't say I'm looking THAT much forward to it, but hey, we haven't beaten you since Sept 2000, you never know!!! :D

Bloody fickle ridiculous tool you are , you call yourself a fan ITS BEEN 3 EFFING GAMES , i bet you were one of the fans who sang "one danny wilson" for 4 years , why give him all that time and sack tinnion after 3 games , i just dont understand some people on here?? :@  :grr:  :D

o.k, lets look at our start.

tinnion is trying to play 4-3-3, yet chances aint comming are way, after 3 games we have seen constant chance after chance for the oposistion, yet few and far between for us, we scored 1 goal against barnsley and torquey, yet they both had 4 put past em yesterday, at home, we snatched a 92 min equalizer at bournmouth, a side who aint won a home game since the start of march last season.

i thought the squad despite carey, brown and pcock going is as strong if not stronger, pcock was no loss, carey only left because tinnion wasnt letting him train with the side, brown was a big loss but tinns had scope to bring in players, we play 3 up top but dont start with a target man, nobody has ever got out of this division without one.

has for being a wilson lover, wrong again, i did see tinns has a cheap option, we could have at least got a coach with experiance but no, cheapskates again, ive got nothing against millen but we took a big gamble with these two and from what we have seen so far, it aint paying off, remember, we were worth a draw against defo strugglers torquey and have been outplayed by likely mid table teams.

i want tinnion to do well, until murrey is dropped, miller and gillespie get a look in and we start dominating in midfield, i cant see much chance of improvement, we are about were we diserve to be, 4th from bottom.

remember,this is a forum and you eternal optimist have got to make room on here for us pessimist.

tinnion is trying to play 4-3-3, yet chances aint comming are way, after 3 games we have seen constant chance after chance for the oposistion, yet few and far between for us, we scored 1 goal against barnsley and torquey, yet they both had 4 put past em yesterday, at home, we snatched a 92 min equalizer at bournmouth, a side who aint won a home game since the start of march last season.

i thought the squad despite carey, brown and pcock going is as strong if not stronger, pcock was no loss, carey only left because tinnion wasnt letting him train with the side, brown was a big loss but tinns had scope to bring in players, we play 3 up top but dont start with a target man, nobody has ever got out of this division without one.

has for being a wilson lover, wrong again, i did see tinns has a cheap option, we could have at least got a coach with experiance but no, cheapskates again, ive got nothing against millen but we took a big gamble with these two and from what we have seen so far, it aint paying off, remember, we were worth a draw against defo strugglers torquey and have been outplayed by likely mid table teams.

i want tinnion to do well, until murrey is dropped, miller and gillespie get a look in and we start dominating in midfield, i cant see much chance of improvement, we are about were we diserve to be, 4th from bottom.

remember,this is a forum and you eternal optimist have got to make room on here for us pessimist.

I agree with most of what you say. Tinnion was and is a cheap option. We appointed in haste...we'll pay for that. I personally believe that we should have gone knocking on Torquay's door and enquire about Leroy's availability. Murray must be dropped, but as Tinnion's best man...I can't see that happening in a hurry and I agree with your opinion about Gillespie and Miller. Although tables don't matter much at this stage...it does demonstrate just how bad we are at the mo

If that half wit Northern twit Danny Wilson had played Leroy Lita at the Millenium Stadium then it would probably of been us and not Brighton playing Coventry City on Saturday !!!!!!! :D:grr:

Give Tinman a chance lads because Danny Wilson was given 4 seasons and did very little and Tinman has not even been given 4 league games yet.

Come on City

Peacock was a loss because he won the flick ones. We could not afford to keep him though.

Carey left because he wanted to and we couldn't pay him what he wanted. His decision probably had very little with being told not to train with the team. Even if he had been training with us do you really think he would have turned down, championship football and a pay rise.

The statement about not getting up without a target man is a very bold one considering how old the football league is. :D

Tinman may have been a cheaper alternative to other managers, but I think it is a matter of necessity. Saying the chairman and board are cheapskates is a ridiculous opinion when you think about the reason that this club is not in administation. Tinman also knows the club and the players within it. An outside manager would have more than liklely wanted to stamp his authority on the club bringing in more new players and more costs.

The management team have only had 3 games. Give them at least a little bit of support for them to start to get it right.

All this rubbish about Murray not getting dropped because he is tinman's mate is pure speculation and not based in fact. 3 games in and only a few players have shown there ability, so why don't we change the whole team. If he was such good buddies would he have substitued him?

I don't think that many people are eternal optimists, just people who are willing to give the team and players enough time to gel to this system or anyother that our new manager is willing to try. 3 games in and we need to improve but I am sure that they will be trying as hard as possible to get in right. All we can do is try our hardest to lift the team when they play.

sorry but you lot make me mad :D  :grr:  :grr:

not happy!

Yes it is only 3 games into the season and they are young, but they are proffesionals not pl;aying to their own individual standard. If I saw that they were giving everything then I would suggest that. Tinnion seems to be getting there which is good. The players showed yesterday that they can play well, when will that be for a whole 90 minutes though?

At the end of the day, we are not happy because we know how good this team can be and I have a right to say why I am not happy.

I just think you're being completely unfair and rash with your comments , do you seriously think sacking him now would be a good move?? Its been 3 games and we havent got the results we want but in another 3 games we could be top two! I actually agree with most of what you say in there , i too am a pesssimist but i dont want tinnion sacked just yet! I dont expect promotion this year , its tinnions first season ever in management and its a lurning curve , playoffs at best this year but i'm confident tinns can get us challenging next season. That may not be soon enough for many city fans but i think its realistic and fair because wilson was given so long and didnt deliver. I agree with what you say about millen , an experienced assistant (Or experienced manager with tinns as number 2) would see us promoted this year. Gillespie will get his chance after impressing yesterday , thats a quality i like about tinns , so will miller. At least he can identify his mistakes and do something about them which is more than i can say for wilson. Within time tinnion will become a good manager for this club , wether he's given that time is another thing entirely.

Archived