IGNORED

Going Down, Geordie Out

leadman

Too be honest I was a bit pestimistic before the Torquay game simply because everyone was getting carried away predicting 5 0 wins etc etc. Now realism is setting in, I'm suddenly starting to feel optimistic! We'll beat Swindon 2 0 next week and start our promotion challenge. To be honest, we could do with a hard nosed old fashioned centre half - someone like Matt Elliot at Leicester for example - but we have a very young and talented side and the future is very very bright. Keep the faith

From last season apparently , not like its a new season or anything! :D

Still virtually the same team though :grr:

and it wasn't as if it was close! they played us off the park for the 1st 45. i'm not one of these tinman out morons but at the same time i am far from happy with the start we have made and can only assume that you have far more optimism/patience than me....surely you aren't happy with the start we have made....are you?

Whilst i can see a few positives (leroy's goals, Miller's great attitude to being constantly overlooked and the introduction of good young players such as orr and joe) i find it hard to see how we will cope with the better sides in this division when we have been giving the (so called lesser) opposition so many opportunities to score goals.

Once Tinman decides on which formation to use, THEN picks players that can play in the positions they are given, rather than picking what he thinks are his best players and then inventing some sort of super formation to fit them all into, our quality will shine through and we will start picking up the points we need. Until then i will continue to show my disapproval on this forum.

The question is how long will it take Tinman to realise his best formation/team? and how many points will go begging in the process? i hope that i am wrong to be so negative so early and also hope that your optimism is well founded....time and another 43 games will tell

Jesus H Christ, I do not belive this f ****** forum!!!

3 Bloody games, Tinman out......gotta be some kind of record right?????

4 bloody seasons that Numpty Wilson wasted, and f *** knows how much hard earned money. Tins tactics are not the answer, and he knows, and is changing this. Some fine time hes been given as a loyal servant to this club, to cahange things around. I'm only going to start getting worried if things are as bad in 10 -15 games time, THEN there maybe cause to worry, but THREE games, C'mon..........

Loads of people wanted Scoot back, cos he was our messiah, and would get us up, and now hes the scapegoat..lucky Robbo wasnt playing, or God KNOWS what grief he'd get!!!!!!What is it about City fans??? WE gotta have at least 3 poor b ****** who get it all, so Robbo was always going to be one, Scoot now, who's next??? Leapy, Aaron, Carey among others are gone................

Mr Goblin I gotta disagree with ya, aint no way Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy woulda made a blind bit of difference, cos Numpty killed any fighting spirit the team had before they stepped out of the tunnel, and then pulled our one good player Miller off. Leeeeroy would have been as bad as the rest of the team.

Numpties bloody awful, negative, dour, tactics, substitutions and atitiudes will take a few games to kill off, and Tins staying off the pitch is going to be the only way it goes quick.....and the fighting spirit we had in the 2nd half, probably the first time this season, it has to be said, is what we now need to turn things around, and massive support from us the fans, not this negative shyte infesting the board. Me Gobbo, and others started on that numpty in Mid October, and were told that we needed to give him time..we suggested Xmas, and were then shot down for that..........and some people want Tins gone in THREE ******* matches???????? WTF???????

Call yourselves fans???????

and the Sags are laughing their f ****** heads off at us ficlkle fans, and you know what, THEY are right, for a very unusual, nay exceedingly rare occasion......you lot really are f ****** fickle!!

4 bloody seasons that Numpty Wilson wasted, and f *** knows how much hard earned money. Tins tactics are not the answer, and he knows, and is changing this. Some fine time hes been given as a loyal servant to this club, to cahange things around. I'm only going to start getting worried if things are as bad in 10 -15 games time, THEN there maybe cause to worry, but THREE games, C'mon..........

Loads of people wanted Scoot back, cos he was our messiah, and would get us up, and now hes the scapegoat..lucky Robbo wasnt playing, or God KNOWS what grief he'd get!!!!!!What is it about City fans??? WE gotta have at least 3 poor b ****** who get it all, so Robbo was always going to be one, Scoot now, who's next??? Leapy, Aaron, Carey among others are gone................

Mr Goblin I gotta disagree with ya, aint no way Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy woulda made a blind bit of difference, cos Numpty killed any fighting spirit the team had before they stepped out of the tunnel, and then pulled our one good player Miller off. Leeeeroy would have been as bad as the rest of the team.

Numpties bloody awful, negative, dour, tactics, substitutions and atitiudes will take a few games to kill off, and Tins staying off the pitch is going to be the only way it goes quick.....and the fighting spirit we had in the 2nd half, probably the first time this season, it has to be said, is what we now need to turn things around, and massive support from us the fans, not this negative shyte infesting the board. Me Gobbo, and others started on that numpty in Mid October, and were told that we needed to give him time..we suggested Xmas, and were then shot down for that..........and some people want Tins gone in THREE ******* matches???????? WTF???????

and the Sags are laughing their f ****** heads off at us ficlkle fans, and you know what, THEY are right, for a very unusual, nay exceedingly rare occasion......you lot really are f ****** fickle!!

Here here (or is that hear hear?) Anyway, some sensible forum rage for a change. The abuse being handed out to Murray is, frankly, laughable.

Incidentally, Man U lost yesterday. Do you think they'll be calling for his head??

Totally agree bucksred.

we have no given right to be in a higher division we all

have to work at getting up together.this means fans as well.

if you dont like a player fine but on the field during a game

he is part of our team so support through the good times and

the bad times.

get behind the lads, its frustating but when hasnt it been.

at least you local fans can get to games so when you are

there let the lads know you care and support them dont

destroy them.

Gotta agree with every word. I wonder how many of those responsible for this latest bout of anti-tinmania are still having a Wilson love-in?

I think top ten this season would be a good season. Remin me where did Dan, Dan the loser man finish in his first season? Tinman has to be allowed a decent crack of thie whip, by that I don't mean 4 years (if it goes pear shaped) and I certainly don't mean until freaking CHRISTMAS.

Other fans reading this forum must be p*ssing themselves laughing.

Just how fickle can we be.

I doubt even the gas forum slags our team off as much as half the people on here :laugh:

For gods sake a win on saturday and it'll be 1 defeat in 4 with 5 points in the bag.

About the same as our normal start.

Ok its about opinions which is fair enough but if any other fan came on here and said some of the cr*p being put on here everyone would jump down there throats.

So if there own fans cant back them when needed who will :D

Being a city fan is and always will be about supporting through the good and bad BUT ALWAYS SUPPORTING THEM!

Come the end of the season when anybody who knows anything about football is the real time to judge i hope theres a fair few who feel ashamed of there opinions after 3 f#cking games :grr::grr:

Still virtually the same team though :D

and it wasn't as if it was close! they played us off the park for the 1st 45. i'm not one of these tinman out morons but at the same time i am far from happy with the start we have made and can only assume that you have far more optimism/patience than me....surely you aren't happy with the start we have made....are you?

Whilst i can see a few positives (leroy's goals, Miller's great attitude to being constantly overlooked and the introduction of good young players such as orr and joe) i find it hard to see how we will cope with the better sides in this division when we have been giving the (so called lesser) opposition so many opportunities to score goals.

Once Tinman decides on which formation to use, THEN picks players that can play in the positions they are given, rather than picking what he thinks are his best players and then inventing some sort of super formation to fit them all into, our quality will shine through and we will start picking up the points we need. Until then i will continue to show my disapproval on this forum.

The question is how long will it take Tinman to realise his best formation/team? and how many points will go begging in the process? i hope that i am wrong to be so negative so early and also hope that your optimism is well founded....time and another 43 games will tell

Of course i'm not happy with the start but the fact is that we have a rookie manager who is trying his best and we cant ask anymore from him , if we'd had this start with wilson in charge then i would probably want him out if he didnt turn it round. I find it ridiculous that people are panicing after 3 games!! At least give tinns ten games and then judge on how you think the team will do this season , a win against swindon on saturday could start our season , after all city are always slow starters.

Archived