IGNORED

The Island Dream

Red Army 75

8 hours ago, Harry Jones said:

Hi, its Harry here, thanks so much to everyone for checking it out and thanks to everyone who viewed it. Hope it was enjoyable

Enjoyed watching that Harry. 

Any more coming through that you think might have a chance at this level? 

Brilliant watch. Just had a look at Keene Domaille but unfortunately his goals have dried up since moving to senior football, still only 19 to be fair to him. Watched Ben Acey a fair few times for the u23s and looks quite steady. Excited to see Tim Ap Sion progress, hopefully can start where he left off post injury.

Edited by BCFCAL

1 hour ago, spudski said:

Enjoyed watching that Harry. 

Any more coming through that you think might have a chance at this level? 

Hi, thanks for the feedback! I'm not sure there will be any more for the moment but things can change so quickly. We have some fantastic players coming through who aren't quite at senior football yet so next few years maybe we'll see another! It would be brilliant to see

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Harry Jones said:

Hi, thanks for the feedback! I'm not sure there will be any more for the moment but things can change so quickly. We have some fantastic players coming through who aren't quite at senior football yet so next few years maybe we'll see another! It would be brilliant to see

Cheers for the reply. Keep up the good work ?

8 hours ago, HappyClapper said:

Has anyone seen Tim Ap Sion play? Sounds like he has some decent attributes. Quick and can finish from what I’ve heard.

He's absolutely rapid. Only played a couple times for Guernsey FC but looked a real player. Very highly rated at the club by the sounds of it even though he's only played a few times with his injury

• Thanks 1

On 11/05/2023 at 11:42, Harry Jones said:

Harry I thought that was quality watch not only highlighting our position with players but also showing how our club reaches out , really good watch can’t wait till next one , maybe showing our clubs fantastic facilities being used both rugby and football and maybe commercial ??